White House Correspondents Dinner

Why ever would anyone from the present administration attend the WHCD?  Given the current climate it would be like standing between a grizzly and her cubs, assuming the grizzly was biased in favor of the "outs" and her cubs looked like Hill'ry Clinton.

Edited by Keukasmallie

42 minutes ago, B-Man said:

More illustrative than anything I could say.

Db6CAXzXUAEBsJX.jpg

CNN has 9 correspondents discussing the correspondents’ dinner. 1 more and they’ll need tiered seating. #WHCD

"Trump skips event honoring first amendment". CNN couldn't be more transparent---in a bad way.

1 hour ago, Keukasmallie said:

Why ever would anyone from the present administration attend the WHCD?  Given the current climate it would be like standing between a grizzly and her cubs, assuming the grizzly was biased in favor of the "outs" and her cubs looked like Hill'ry Clinton.

Yeah, can't imagine why he'd want to attend an event full of liberal douchebags making nasty comments in the guise of an unfunny 'roast'.

14 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, can't imagine why he'd want to attend an event full of liberal douchebags making nasty comments in the guise of an unfunny 'roast'.

6 or 7 more still to ignore

• Like (+1) 1

You would think the nightly circle jerk on the alphbet soup netwoks would be enough, do they really need a night to honor themselves for either a) sucking dick or b) taking cheap shots at politicians depending on their party affiliation?

I can imagine a time where this event was genuinely funny, but that time was clearly not in this century.

The Michelle Wolf stuff is just brutal. It's all over everywhere, and it's just brutally embarrassing.

If anyone made such childish comments about a female Dem's looks, they'd be forced to stand in front of Congress to apologize.

Great job, lefties. Apparently you''re desperate for another four years of Trump, because while he's out rallying his base for the mid-terms, you're reminding everyone why the country voted for him in the first place.

9 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

The Michelle Wolf stuff is just brutal. It's all over everywhere, and it's just brutally embarrassing.

If anyone made such childish comments about a female Dem's looks, they'd be forced to stand in front of Congress to apologize.

Great job, lefties. Apparently you''re desperate for another four years of Trump, because while he's out rallying his base for the mid-terms, you're reminding everyone why the country voted for him in the first place.

can you imagine then doing this for Ike's dinner?

and now..

Trump sucks (10,000 times)

abortion and **** and **** and attacking Sarah

this has sunk so low, thanks President Clinton for bringing such vulgarity and trash to the Oval Office...

15 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I like how the far left is defending it as "nothing worse than what Trump does."

Good plan...show they're above him by sinking to his level.  

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I like how the far left is defending it as "nothing worse than what Trump does."

Good plan...show they're above him by sinking to his level.  

the comic is supposed to make people laugh, like a clown

there is nothing funny in this

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

When Bob Hope attended:

Db6wbo0W4AEYeS-.jpg

Most comedians over the years have done safe Jay Leno type humor like that at these dinners.  Nothing edgy.  If you do take chances it can't be vulgar like last night.  The only two that really stuck out to me over the years of being edgy was Norm MacDonald during the Clinton administration and Colbert (in character) during the Bush administration.

42 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Most comedians over the years have done safe Jay Leno type humor like that at these dinners.  Nothing edgy.  If you do take chances it can't be vulgar like last night.  The only two that really stuck out to me over the years of being edgy was Norm MacDonald during the Clinton administration and Colbert (in character) during the Bush administration.

Decency and class was kind of a good thing until the last few decades

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

I recall they had Don Imus one year back in the 90s and he told a bunch of Slick Willy/Crooked Hillary jokes that put him on the Clinton hit-list for life.   It was great.  

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Where's Gator ?

Even though the WHCD is a national story today..................he should have been on here calling us whiners/babies by now

:lol:

I don't think his mom lets him use the computer on weekends.

All he'll post is variations of "Trump started it.  You're hypocrites.  Double dumbass on you!  I know you are but what am I!"

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I don't think his mom lets him use the computer on weekends.

All he'll post is variations of "Trump started it.  You're hypocrites.  Double dumbass on you!  I know you are but what am I!"

You forgot "you're rubber I'm glue" or "where's my onsie"?

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Obama’s smug preening and arrogant attack on Trump at one dinner probably was a deciding factor for a Trump to run

Nonsense, it was the totally believable and rational call Trump got from Bill Clinton urging him to run as part of some vast conspiracy to ensure total Democrat dominance by throwing the election for Hillary and letting Trump sabotage the GOP and blah blah blah.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Obama’s smug preening and arrogant attack on Trump at one dinner probably was a deciding factor for a Trump to run

Couple good Obama clips in here....these videos are always hilarious.

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

I was told Trump ran for the forgotten man and woman who's jobs have been shipped overseas.  Not for some revenge because Obama was pissed off about the birther thing Trump was peddling.

12 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Is Wolf usually that orange or is she just copying the President?

#OrangeLivesMatter!

First time and last time I ever heard of her, so I don’t knows 

20 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

She was no where near as "brutal" as most anything this president vomits out, tweets and lies about. 

Kind of funny anyone complaining about this stupid party while also supporting this disgusting pig of a president 

17 hours ago, DC Tom said:

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

She was no where near as "brutal" as most anything this president vomits out, tweets and lies about. 

Kind of funny anyone complaining about this stupid party while also supporting this disgusting pig of a president 

And we've got the "Trump started it!" the "you're hypocrites!" and the "double dumbass on you!"

You really just can't help yourself, can you?  :lol:

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And we've got the "Trump started it!" the "you're hypocrites!" and the "double dumbass on you!"

You really just can't help yourself, can you?  :lol:

Are you at the laughing hysterically at nothing stage already today? 

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/385488-scarborough-people-slamming-michelle-wolf-didnt-call-me-up-when-trump-attacked

Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough knocked those who criticized comedian Michelle Wolf for her routine at the White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner for failing to defend his cohost and fiancée Mika Brzezinski when President Trump attacked her appearance and intelligence.

“Really, Mika, the criticism from Trump supporters is rich,"Scarborough said Monday. "I must say, there were quite a few people that I’ve known and I’ve considered friends for some time saying they were shocked and stunned and deeply saddened and they were so shocked by the personal insults that they left early.” 

“And then they went to afterparties and had a great time there, but these friends of mine for 20 years certainly didn’t call me up and say, ‘hey, Joe, we’re thinking about you. So sorry he attacked your fiancee’s appearance,’” he continued.

Is this the joke everyone keeps saying was a derogatory comment about her appearance?

"She burns facts and then she uses that ash to create a perfect smoky eye," Wolf said. "Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s lies. It’s probably lies."

I didn’t watch but if that is what everyone is so pissed about they need to grow up. 

Edited by gatorbait