Anybody else have faith in AJ Mccarron?

Rebel101

So if you had to pick between Darnold and McCarron who would you take? 

Comparing their college stats AJ out performed Darnold in every stat. Besides yardage he was better than Lamar Jackson. He doesn't turn the ball over. Which means he isn't going to cost your team wins. He isn't scared to throw the ball, something tt was afraid to do. He can throw a wide receiver open. He'll surprise many on here. Don't think we lose as many games as people think with AJ as qb.

• Like (+1) 7

Here we go. 

Lets all all fall in love with a career backup hold him up on a pedestal and inflate expectations only to be disappointed.  Rinse and repeat every 3 years. 

The cycle provides slight entertainment to those that go from home to work to home to work to home boring people. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

Here we go. 

Lets all all fall in love with a career backup hold him up on a pedestal and inflate expectations only to be disappointed.  Rinse and repeat every 3 years. 

The cycle provides slight entertainment to those that go from home to work to home to work to home boring people. 

I'm guessing AJ will be day one starter and you don't want him to succeed???

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

Here we go. 

The guy calling others boring while making his case that Allen starting would make his life more exciting. 

Heres some advice: drive a sports car. It’s more exciting than some guy you’ll never ever meet. 

4 minutes ago, Gigs said:

The guy calling others boring while making his case that Allen starting would make his life more exciting. 

Heres some advice: drive a sports car. It’s more exciting than some guy you’ll never ever meet. 

Somebody’s cranky...

A554B1B6-C734-41C4-B57A-1E62FF5E9517.gif

1 hour ago, JinxedBill1 said:

I think AJ will be marginally better than Taylor but not much.  

I hope Allen comes in and starts personally.  We took him 7th overall, let's play him.

AJ's coaches have said multiple times that there is a "huge" fire burning under this guy and he is waiting for the opportunity.  I don't think the Bills push Allen into the starting line up on day one.  Their experience with Nate regards to that sure backfired on them.   They will give the reins to AJ to start and see where they go and if he really sucks then they will put Allen in on a lost season.

• Like (+1) 1