Buffalo Buds Draft Grades

22 minutes ago, Radar said:

I tried to put ignore on troll Carter. Why am I still getting his posts. How do you ignore posted on this site?

That’s ok it’s almost his bed time anyways 

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

I'm pretty sure they've done it before.

So does every team, including the bills. Rarely are they day one starters though. Basically New England picked some players you wanted and the bills didn't so you are crying about it

13 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Where are the other teams' boards?  You claim knowledge of them, show us.

No need... I'm quite confident he wasn't on anyone else's 4th round board because he probably wasn't on the BILLS board either!

He had ZERO contact with the team until 20 minutes before they  picked him.

Idiiots!

Edited by #34fan

46 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

1. Josh Allen -  B

2. Tremaine Edmunds - A+

3. Harrison Phillips - B+

4. Taron Johnson - B

5. Siran Neal - B-

5. Wyatt Teller - A-

6. Ray Ray McCloud - B-

7. Austin Proehl - B

I liked the draft. Allen wasn’t my guy but I am glad that they committed and didn’t overspend. Edmunds is a stud that had no business being around for the Bills. Someone called him Anthony Barr and thought that was a great comparison. I liked the Phillips pick. He isn’t exposive but can be a really good 1 technique. He’s a starter. Johnson fits this defense well and is at a position of need. Neal is that “new school” hybrid which is effective in today’s NFL. Teller is a mauler. Ray Ray is a playmaker and Proehl and athlete. It wasn’t a perfect draft but the Bills are better now than they were 3 days ago. If Allen pans out this is a turning point for the franchise. The draft is a B+ for me. I would have liked a deep speed guy and a RB but you can’t have everything.

You don’t whine enough. I give you a D at best! 

Draft started out good and then went to hell:

1. Josh Allen -  A-

1. Tremaine Edmunds - A

3. Phillip Harrison - B

4. Taron Johnson - F

5. Siran Neal - D+

5. Wyatt Teller - B-

6. Ray Ray McCloud - F

7. Austin Proehl - F

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I realized that I am wrong too often so I figured it was smarter to hedge. I didn’t like Milano last year and loved Zay. 

I’m pretty sure Zay comes around...you know, after he finds his cloths. 

Just now, #34fan said:

Yah, the same guy that just got drafted by the Patriots, you duma**! :lol:

That’s the point. He is AWFUL!! It was hilarious on NFL Network when they took him. Mayock and Jeremiah didn’t even know what to say. I’ve seen pretty much every snap that he has taken and know that he sucks. The Patriots also used 1st round picks on Dominique Easly and Malcolm Brown. They don’t draft well!! They have Brady.

That’s the point. He is AWFUL!! It was hilarious on NFL Network when they took him. Mayock and Jeremiah didn’t even know what to say. I’ve seen pretty much every snap that he has taken and know that he sucks. The Patriots also used 1st round picks on Dominique Easly and Malcolm Brown. They don’t draft well!! They have Brady.

That will end soon, and the world will be a better place! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

1. Josh Allen -  D

1. Tremaine Edmunds - C

3. Phillip Harrison - B

4. Taron Johnson - F

5. Siran Neal - D

5. Wyatt Teller - D

6. Ray Ray McCloud - D

7. Austin Proehl - C

LOL!   I feel MUCH better about this draft class now...    

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I realized that I am wrong too often so I figured it was smarter to hedge. I didn’t like Milano last year and loved Zay. 

I went to BC and didn’t like Milano. I also loved Zay. It’s a tough business. 

1 hour ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Your all on the list. you know the big list. You know the one they check to see if your naughty to our new QB Allen or nice. We’re waching you 

Signed the drunk ? table breakers. 

Am  I on the list? I wanna be on the list.  Can someone put me on the list?  

Wait...what list is this?

What year did you graduate? I went to Emerson but had a lot of friends at BC. I graduated in 2003.

Did you really?  Emerson is in such an awesome part of the city if I remember correctly. I graduated in 99.