RD 7 - Austin Proehl WR NC

GG

Just now, njbuff said:

I forgot. I guess these picks have a wealth of NFL experience that you can gauge this opinion on.

We have absolutely no idea what kind of draft this is and you go out and say it's a garbage draft.

Get a clue please before you say this.

It earned garbage status when they overpaid for a QB who was a sub 60 Passer against typically inferior competition.

5 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Who's the 4th starter?

The original claim of four starters wasn;'t me, but I'd say:

Allen, Edmunds, Phillips and Teller are each locks to be starters. Allen may (hopefully) wait  a year, but still....

Edited by scribo
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

We probably got 4 starters out of this draft which is excellent by any standard.

3 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Who's the 4th starter?

I think 5. Allen, Edmunds, Phillips in rotation this year - sub for Kyle after, Teller, and Johnson at nickel CB

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Last year we grabbed a bunch of slot guys and tried to force them outside. I hope that isn't the plan again.

Which OC has worked under a coach who's been destroying the league with a bunch of nobody slot utility receivers?

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Jpsredemption said:

It earned garbage status when they overpaid for a QB who was a sub 60 Passer against typically inferior competition.

You are entitled to your opinion.

But you will be the first one to build a statue to Allen if he is a franchise QB.

I really like this pick at the end of the 7th round. He sat out majority of his senior season with a broken collar home. If healthy and a full senior season he would of been a mid round pick. McBean knows him very well. He could be our slot Walker type. Great pick!!!