RD 6, 187 Ray-Ray McCloud - WR Clemson

7 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Film shows very fluid hips able to turn quickly.

7 minutes ago, Success said:

It sounds weird, but speed and quickness are different.  This guy sounds quick.

Which probably accounts for the fact that he averaged over 12 yards per punt return. He can make people miss. It appears as if the Bills covet him as a returner, not as an answer to their WR issues. FWIW, Kiper said that Ray-Ray will make his mark in the pros initially on STs with a chance to move to the slot down the road. 

2 minutes ago, richardb1952 said:

He looks to be very versatile.  He will be given every opportunity to contribute to the team.  Obviously, the Bills see something in him and felt he was more valuable than any of the other remaining WRs on the board.

He does seem versatile.

I wonder if he could handle Joe Webb's package?

Just now, LabattBlue said:

And waiting for where HE SAID he will not play WR.  He was talking about the return man and the possible defense transition that was talked on NFLN. 

He will initially be a Return Guy everyone with any understanding knows that and knows exactly what this guy was saying. 

51 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

well that was a waste of a pick. I'm 5'10"  and taller than this guy. Almost faster, too. 

This guy was projected as an UFA. 

Not good. 

Pretty sure you're a better athlete.  They should sign you.  It can be like the Eagles in Invinceable!  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

And waiting for where HE SAID he will not play WR.  He was talking about the return man and the possible defense transition that was talked on NFLN. 

He will initially be a Return Guy everyone with any understanding knows that and knows exactly what this guy was saying. 

It is right there.  He said..."nobody thinks he was drafted to play WR".  What exactly does that mean, that I am missing?   Is this National I  Have Trouble With Reading Comprehension Day?  LOL. 

Edited by LabattBlue

Just now, LabattBlue said:

It is right there.  He said..."nobody thinks he was drafted to play WR".  What exactly does that mean, that I am missing?   Is this National I  Have Trouble With Reading Comprehension Day?  LOL. 

Because right when he POSTED it NFLN was talking about his Return Game and a possible transition to CB.  But again guess you have no idea of context and timing.