David Akers El Oh El.

boyst

Someone please post that video. Heard it on Sirius at Merlefest.

Dude ripped Dallas and taunted them so damn hard.  Eagles world champs, the last time Dallas won a Super Bowl these picks weren't even born! ??

Edited by Boyst62
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

THAT was some funny sh*t. The look on my gf's, a Cowboys' fan, face was priceless while I was laughing my ass off when he said the last time the Cowboys were in the SB these draft picks weren't born yet. :lol::lol::lol:

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

THAT was some funny sh*t. The look on my gf's, a Cowboys' fan, face was priceless while I was laughing my ass off when he said the last time the Cowboys were in the SB these draft picks weren't born yet. :lol::lol::lol:

Were any of the born the last time the Eagles were in the SB before this year? It's crazy seeing the years these kids were born in. Josh McCowns oldest daughter is barely a year younger then Darnold. Brady may have been in   the league for as long as Edmund's has been alive....

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

Were any of the born the last time the Eagles were in the SB before this year? It's crazy seeing the years these kids were born in. Josh McCowns oldest daughter is barely a year younger then Darnold. Brady may have been in   the league for as long as Edmund's has been alive....

We're getting old brother :thumbsup: