Josh Rosen is a D-BAG

6 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

But wait...all the arm chair GMs here say otherwise and that our Allen will be a total bust because they are all psychic.  How could this be?  

Who knows what QB will do what...who cares...they have been drafted...time to get behind Allen.

Unfortunately the childish natter of TSW is going to be to constantly rail and root against Allen like they did every pick they didn't agree with (Watkins, Whitner, etc).  A LOT of people will be more invested in proving their negative opinion today on Allen right more than they will be invested in him succeeding.  Its the sad truth of this board.

Allen wasn't my first choice, but who cares, he's a Bill now and has a ton of upside...go Bills and go Josh!  

Damnit Man. I could not of said that better myself.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, The Red King said:

The more Rosen speaks, the better I feel about Allen.  Good lord this kid is an arrogant juicebag, and I see that leading to problems down the line.  Rosen says he's pissed he was passed over, and will make those teams pay.  Allen on the other hand, said he'll make the Bills seem like geniuses.  Similar sentiment, both an "I'll show them" mentalty, but one is bitter and spiteful, the other far more positive without actually taking a shot at thd other teams.

Read Rosen's comments carefully...

Seriously?  You are a first round draft pick, chosen tenth overall, living the dream many kids will never get a chance to fufill, and you honestly thought you'd have to screw on a smile?  Such an arrogant, entitled little twat.  I wish the Cards the best with him.

He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.  He is a good QB so naturally that combo has made him feel entitled his whole life.   No thanks.   I'll take the big farmer kid with no injury concerns that was all smiles to come to Buffalo after he had been talked about as a possible #1 pick for months.   All the experts say he has work to do BUT he is special.   Welcome to buffalo Josh Allen.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, stevestojan said:

This will be one of many posts to be deleted tonight (sorry SDS) but for god sakes if you watched the post-draft interviews on NFLN, you’d know we picked the correct Josh. 

This was precisely my reaction.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, racketmaster said:

I trust that Beane made the right choice. 

I stopped saying that years ago.  Fact is the players I want are better than the players the bills take 100% of the time.  I no longer trust the bills rather I assume they are idiots and I haven't been proven wrong yet. 

We with rue the day we passed on Josh Rosen.  Even if Allen doesn't bust, it will still be Ken OBrian over Marino. 

8 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I do...never seen a place get so hung up on where a player was drafted than this place.  If they didn't approve of it, they definitely start with a very negative bias towards that player as if its their fault.  The rest of this offseason will be filled with people whining about Josh Allen now even though he's not even stepped on the field yet.  Then on every completed pass they are going to complain it wasn't perfectly placed enough.  Every great throw will be "lucky".  And any missed pass will result in 1000 I told you so's in the shout box.  He might go 20 for 30 and all anyone will talk about is the 10 incompletes.  

it will be this way until he undisputedly proves them wrong.  He will be a "bust" until proven otherwise in so many peoples eyes here.  Just read the board now, so many have utterly declared he's a bust.

You forgot every good play Rosen makes is magnified 1000x's and every mistake is forgiven.  Bills losing by 3 to the Patriots, Rosen and his team down 37 points and he completed a pass = shout box explodes with Rosen annointed the best ever.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, peterpan said:

I stopped saying that years ago.  Fact is the players I want are better than the players the bills take 100% of the time.  I no longer trust the bills rather I assume they are idiots and I haven't been proven wrong yet. 

We with rue the day we passed on Josh Rosen.  Even if Allen doesn't bust, it will still be Ken OBrian over Marino. 

If you are right 100% of the time you should be a scout for the Bills and then we would have nothing to complain about. 

8 hours ago, stevestojan said:

This will be one of many posts to be deleted tonight (sorry SDS) but for god sakes if you watched the post-draft interviews on NFLN, you’d know we picked the correct Josh. 

I love you man......Could you imagine that face on Sundays explaining why we didnt get it done? I already want to hurt him. He reminds me of Ryan Leaf combined with Jake Cutler and Eli Manning. JUST LOOK AT HIM!  So Slappable...Wish Miami drafted him lmao

Now that he isnt a Bill i can vent. Damn he blows!

Rosen.png

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, FLXbillsmafia said:

Yep, we passed on the guy with infectious confidence and an enormous appetite for knowledge in favor of the one with immature at best, and racially insensitive at worst, tweets.

Totally picked the right Josh.

This choice will haunt the FO until they are all fired, which should be in about 3 years.

Yep, we passed on the guy with infectious confidence and an enormous appetite for knowledge in favor of the one with immature at best, and racially insensitive at worst, tweets.

He actually appeared more as a crybaby that didn't get his favorite rattle.  Not worried about his success if that is how it translates to the locker room.  I am disappointed with Allen but I think he might have been the best left.

43 minutes ago, Gigs said:

The best ones are always dbags about it

Like Ryan Leaf over Peyton Manning?  Or JP Losman over Eli Manning?

46 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I'm glad he wasn't the pick. conceited punk

Geez people; really? We've all seen this interview a hundred times from a hundred players. It's the standard "They Picked Those Guys Before Me But I'm Going To Prove Them Wrong" shtick. In the sports cliche Hall of Fame it probably has a whole wing to itself. When Baker Mayfield says stuff like this we say he's "competitive" and even the schoolmarmish types have a note of admiration over it. Look, we get it: Rosen doesn't like Trump.

Who the hell cares? Personally, I don't spend a second worrying whether an athlete does or doesn't like Donald-gawdforsaken-Trump. There are much bigger things to worry about, aren't there? I don't care if a quarterback likes Trump; I don't care if the guy two desks down likes Trump. A whole thread full of people twisting their innards into knots with seething rage - just because some some kid athlete doesn't like Trump. Sad!

Edited by grb

yeah especially since tweets directly affect play.

I like Rosen. I would have been thrilled if the Bills had taken him. But his ridiculously childish-cum-WWE-level trash talking reaction confirms (at least to me) what I said last week: this guy has some serious narcissism issues. I mean that.

Edited by dave mcbride