Josh Rosen is a D-BAG

1 hour ago, NickelCity said:

Man, do you believe that? I don't know if I do. I hate that we picked Allen over Rosen, and I would like nothing more than to be proven wrong for a long and stellar career. 

It's going to happen and it's going to be the same nincompoops that are hooting and hollering over Beane's "weather" reference.

52 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Do these people forget that Jim Kelly pissed on Buffalo before he ended up on the team?

I don't care who's a DB or not.  I care about having a good QB!

No because they are all kids and have no Idea how Kelly was 

The more Rosen speaks, the better I feel about Allen.  Good lord this kid is an arrogant juicebag, and I see that leading to problems down the line.  Rosen says he's pissed he was passed over, and will make those teams pay.  Allen on the other hand, said he'll make the Bills seem like geniuses.  Similar sentiment, both an "I'll show them" mentalty, but one is bitter and spiteful, the other far more positive without actually taking a shot at thd other teams.

Read Rosen's comments carefully...

"I thought I should've been picked at 1, 2 or 3," Rosen said. "I dropped and I was pissed. I was really, really angry. I wasn't really showing it. I was trying to keep calm, cool, composed. But I thought I was going to get picked and I thought I was going to have to put on a face and try and fake happiness."

Seriously?  You are a first round draft pick, chosen tenth overall, living the dream many kids will never get a chance to fufill, and you honestly thought you'd have to screw on a smile?  Such an arrogant, entitled little twat.  I wish the Cards the best with him.

To me, the kid is really smart, and calculated. I wonder how much of this is him saying it because it’s what he’s “supposed to say”. 

If he said “I’m just happy to be picked by a team that wants me”, people would be ripping him for being complacent, uncompetitive, etc etc. 

Just now, Dkollidas said:

To me, the kid is really smart, and calculated. I wonder how much of this is him saying it because it’s what he’s “supposed to say”. 

If he said “I’m just happy to be picked by a team that wants me”, people would be ripping him for being complacent, uncompetitive, etc etc. 

I think he's thinking of his legacy already.   "That video will be shown in Canton one day" kind of thinking.     He's got a big ego, for sure, and is going to be fired up to prove it...

Contrast Rosen's statement with Allen's statement when asked by Dilfer about his motivation after being repeatedly turned down during the college recruiting process:

"It's not about proving everyone else wrong,  it's about proving myself right." Intrinsic motivation. Good stuff, dude.  I like it! 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

What was said? Or are you interpreting body language?

TEMPE, Ariz. -- The longer Josh Rosen waited in the green room inside AT&T Stadium on Thursday night, the more mad -- and more motivated -- he became.

After being selected by the Arizona Cardinals with the 10th overall pick Thursday night in the NFL draft, Rosen told reporters that he was "pissed" and "really angry" he fell outside of the top three.

"There were nine mistakes ahead of me," Rosen said.