Just reported on NFL network moving the chains, Browns willing to deal 4th pick - Schefter Reporting the Same

On NFL Network just now. Browns not only taking calls on pick 4 but also making calls trying to get a deal done. The host asked if it's the Bills will 12 and 22 be enough? They speculated that Dorsey knows how valuable that pick is and he will want a King's randsom for it

37 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Myles Garrett was just on NFL Network. Seemed pretty upset at the possibility they would spend a top pick on an edge rusher. He said if it was up to him he would use both picks on offense. He said him and Emanuel are all set and are looking forward to both being on the field healthy this year. He said Chubb didn't have a good combine and that he hopes he plays better on the field. It's pretty shady in Cleveland today! 

Shady's in CLE today? :o

49 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

image.thumb.png.93ccc86f1a10898f2457617b4119bc0c.png

877CAB35-4860-4910-8D59-F419529DDB2B.jpeg

39 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Could be true or he is just following his agent's advice to hold any negativity back for the time being.  Whether it be by us or somebody else who drafts him he is going to say all the right things for the present.

Haha, who cares?

• Haha (+1) 1

If (when) Sam Darnold goes #1 overall.

Bills get: #2 overall pick

Giants get: #4, #22 overall picks

Cleveland gets: #12, #65 overall picks, Bills' 2019 1st round pick

Edited by jrober38

2 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Glazer on NFLN just said he feels strongly Jets would nab Rosen , says Baker is smokescreen..

Is it Thursday yet?!??

I’d have to say yes, and no. 

I don’t remember a draft quite like this. Please get this right!  

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Glazer on NFLN just said he feels strongly Jets would nab Rosen , says Baker is smokescreen..

That's my big concern as well.   THAT would be a real gut punch, especially if they have a deal in place with the Brownies to get to #4...

9 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

877CAB35-4860-4910-8D59-F419529DDB2B.jpeg

Haha, who cares?

You sure do.  Rosen's comments are not the same thing as the Commish standing at the podium saying "With the  (whatever) selection the Buffalo Bills select Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA.  The Commish reading that is the only thing I will get excited about.  You talk about penis' but yours obviously has a hair trigger aspect.