Pegula comments on Trump

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

I got an answer to my question as to when America was great. It was when if you were not a white Christian man, you were a level below when it comes to rights.

That you're comfortable with that answer kind of peels away your thin veil of what you wish America could be again. It's clear what you are you are and what you stand for.

Celebrate the good old times when equality didn't even pretend to exist. Hopefully, you're a dinosaur, but I fear that is not the case. Scum with similar ideas to you are gaining traction almost everywhere, because fear and scaring the stupid is always the undoing of society and it is always easy to scare people into fearing the other, because to believe otherwise would explain and display the weaknesses within yourselves.

Exactly, Trump is literally the lingering hangover of the losers that were crying in 1964 while LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act. The 1966 mid-terms were the first Trumpian like election with Nixon running around supporting the new southern strategy 

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah...how does that work?  Was it a chemical lobotomy, or did they literally break open your skull and scoop out the brains?

Bring Pegula along with you.

1024px-Donald_Trump_%2825953705015%29.jp

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kanye 4 President 2020 said:

While he wasn't the President of Chicago, many people have still pointed out that the Obama administration was not exactly a time of peace and prosperity for African Americans...

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

If you learned any of this gibberish in school, you need to hire yourself a lawyer (as you're clearly not bright enough to represent yourself), and sue them for a complete refund.

It doesn't surprise me that you're such a gleeful whip swinger, as the stupid are inclined towards brutality.

While you're busy spouting off a bunch of nonsense, perhaps you'd be interested in pouring out a bit more stupid for the class?

You've now made the bare assertion that black individuals, per capita, do not commit more crimes.

In the process, the logical structure you'd have to build that argument on, is that poverty does not increase the likelihood of criminality.

Prove it.  Source your claims, with data. 

Oh my gosh you're bad at this.

In response to the bold - no, dickwad, I haven't made that assertion.  I've explained why your (supposed) statistics don't support your assertion.

And nowhere did I say that "poverty does not increase the likelihood of criminality."  

But you know all of this.  Just like I know that you're probably a racist megalomaniac, a broken, less-likable version of Walter Sobchak, collecting night vision goggles, shopping at military supply stores, reading alt-history books, sneering at strangers, and waiting for your chance to prove yourself to the fascist revolution you'd love to foment.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

No, that's not it.  It's because they're actually, you know, racist.  They know it.  We know it.  It's known.  Let's just have them admit it.  Why not admit it?  Some of you spend hours and hours on this forum beating around the bush - just say it!  You think America was a better country when blacks and hispanics and other minority groups were "in their place," when "men acted like men" and it was ok to hit a b--ch and maybe be a little bit rapey.  Amirite?  JUST ADMIT IT.

Nope.

Man you're !@#$ing nuts!

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

While he wasn't the President of Chicago, many people have still pointed out that the Obama administration was not exactly a time of peace and prosperity for African Americans...

Chicago is his town. His political machine was based in Chicago, and Rahm Emmanuel, who some say has pushed the gentrification that has lead to the turf wars in the city, is Obama's big buddy. I don't think it's outrageous to cast a stone Obama's way.

• Like (+1) 1

I wish these threads would just be closed instead of moved to PPP. They were moved because people engaged in the "conversation" couldn't handle the topic. Moving the thread here only encourages these boobs to follow, bringing their nonsense and name-calling here.

You folks from TSW are more than welcome here, but we already have Gatormans, Buseys, Bugs, and other assorted trolls mucking up the conversations at every turn. Please drop the sanctimony, use your heads, and try to have an honest discussion with people without crying "racist" every time someone says something you don't agree with.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Azalin said:

I wish these threads would just be closed instead of moved to PPP. They were moved because people engaged in the "conversation" couldn't handle the topic. Moving the thread here only encourages these boobs to follow, bringing their nonsense and name-calling here.

You folks from TSW are more than welcome here, but we already have Gatormans, Buseys, Bugs, and other assorted trolls mucking up the conversations at every turn. Please drop the sanctimony, use your heads, and try to have an honest discussion with people without crying "racist" every time someone says something you don't agree with.

I agree with this post. 

Also, one could postulate that PPP is just various trolls mucking it up, some more intelligent than the others, some more clever, and especially the more clever ones ruling the roost.

But that's just me postulating:

I can't wait for the draft!  I ain't gonna sleep until! :wub:

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

There’s always room for more, might get a liberal with a point and a brain to join.

A liberal with both a point and a brain?

<<scoff>>

It's well known there's only one or the other

for example:

Liberal with a point: "Gay people should be able to get married".... POINT

Liberal with a brain: "Maybe I should question Climate Change".... POINT

Liberal with a point and a brain: "No.... it's a CONSPIRACY THEORY, never mind!"

<<shrug>>

Me, personally, if I was an officiate, I would officate everyone's wedding, no matter who you love.  Because love is awesome.

But that's just me, I guess.  And real Science is never settled, no matter how much money you throw at it.

But did I say I'm ready for the draft?!?! :wub:

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Azalin said:

Please drop the sanctimony, use your heads, and try to have an honest discussion with people without crying "racist" every time someone says something you don't agree with.

Why would they do that?  It would eliminate their only taking point.  

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Kemp said:

I got an answer to my question as to when America was great. It was when if you were not a white Christian man, you were a level below when it comes to rights.

That you're comfortable with that answer kind of peels away your thin veil of what you wish America could be again. It's clear what you are you are and what you stand for.

Celebrate the good old times when equality didn't even pretend to exist. Hopefully, you're a dinosaur, but I fear that is not the case. Scum with similar ideas to you are gaining traction almost everywhere, because fear and scaring the stupid is always the undoing of society and it is always easy to scare people into fearing the other, because to believe otherwise would explain and display the weaknesses within yourselves.

You're a kitty brah.  There is no equality in this world. There never was. There are too many candied ass pansies like yourself trying to play games to make everyone get a participatiom trophy.

I'm not Christian. I am athiest af.  I am not anything moral or upstanding, I'm damn near a sociopathic narcissistic monster actually.  But, don't mistake me for stupid or the rhetoric I speak because I know exactly what I am saying and know in this society the problem is your ilk.

I have no fear of anything in life or death, I have no reason to promote or provide fear.  I have no reason to preach it or tolerate it. You ride what you believe to be a moral high ground that is full of **** and from.my perspective are what is wrong with this country. You see my type as the bully because I won't conform to your alt state of ideals that address making a tranny a sacred vessel, or providing a welfare state to yet again another single teenage mother, or importing hundreds of thousands of illegsl immigrants and so on.  You're full of **** to even think you can approach another man and tell him what he is or is not; you, brah, are weak and would get your dick knocked in the dirt preaching your moral high ground to any red blooded American.  Get the !@#$ off your soap stand before you get taken off of it.  Or better yet, live in your bubble, cry over Trump and enjoy the next 6 ½ years.

• Like (+1) 1

How has this guy not been banned yet... I'm quitting this forum. This **** has gone too far @SDS

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

You're a kitty brah.  There is no equality in this world. There never was. There are too many candied ass pansies like yourself trying to play games to make everyone get a participatiom trophy.

I'm not Christian. I am athiest af.  I am not anything moral or upstanding, I'm damn near a sociopathic narcissistic monster actually.  But, don't mistake me for stupid or the rhetoric I speak because I know exactly what I am saying and know in this society the problem is your ilk.

I have no fear of anything in life or death, I have no reason to promote or provide fear.  I have no reason to preach it or tolerate it. You ride what you believe to be a moral high ground that is full of **** and from.my perspective are what is wrong with this country. You see my type as the bully because I won't conform to your alt state of ideals that address making a tranny a sacred vessel, or providing a welfare state to yet again another single teenage mother, or importing hundreds of thousands of illegsl immigrants and so on.  You're full of **** to even think you can approach another man and tell him what he is or is not; you, brah, are weak and would get your dick knocked in the dirt preaching your moral high ground to any red blooded American.  Get the !@#$ off your soap stand before you get taken off of it.  Or better yet, live in your bubble, cry over Trump and enjoy the next 6 ½ years.

• Haha (+1) 1