Will the Stadium Wall forum crash when the Bills make their 1st round QB pick

Just wondering what you guys think. Will the server be able to handle the traffic. Man I’m on over dive with this draft. It’s worse then waiting for the Bills to kick off in the Super Bowl. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

Welll, maybe they’re should be one or too pinned threads two avoid duplicate threads on absolute nonsensical hot takes for the first round pick(s). In the “olden” days our posts would be consolidated. Now their are posts for every thought that pops into a person’s noggin (Josh Rosen at 5? Josh Rosen at 12? Mayfield has a cramp...draftable? Sell me on Josh Allen. Can we get Darnold for a cup o’ sugar and a new set of tires?) So yeah...enjoy the pick. Think about it. Then come up with a really interesting take, and include it in an existing thread regarding that player. Go Bills!!

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Just wondering what you guys think. Will the server be able to handle the traffic. Man I’m on over dive with this draft. It’s worse then waiting for the Bills to kick off in the Super Bowl. 

I don't know about that but I am trying to figure out the over/ under on "I quit this team," "Pegula needs to sell the team," and "Beane has got to go" threads.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Does that mean he’s not an idiot? 

This is a stupid question and you should feel bad for asking it.

Just now, JaCrispy said:

There’s gonna be so many boos when the bills make their pick. :lol:

Unless it's Mason Rudolph.  Then everyone will be shouting out with glee...

• Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

This is a stupid question and you should feel bad for asking it.

Unless it's Mason Rudolph.  Then everyone will be shouting out with glee...

Who?

The other teams/other teams' fans?

They'd all be ecstatic their team didn't waste a pick on that trashcan.

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

There’s gonna be so many boos when the bills make their pick...in addition to laughing from other team’s fans. :lol:

That's the Brown's fans crying that we got the QB they wanted because they shocked the world and took Nelson #1