Bills should trade 4 number 1 picks and move to the 1st pick of the draft

Just now, Carter said:

Exactly.  A plan is in place. Has been since the TRod trade. 

Farthest I see the Bill's trading up is 5. That's if Allen is off the board.

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

Exactly.  A plan is in place. Has been since the TRod trade. 

That plan better include getting one of the top 4 QB's, if not you guys are in trouble. AJ was a backup for a reason 

23 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Browns not moving off of pick #1. 

Maybe and maybe not.

The maybe not in me says the Browns would have definitively announced “their guy” to the rest of the football world by now. I know if I was a GM and knew I wasn’t trading out of that pick I would let my QB know just how excited our organization was to have him on board.

1 minute ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Farthest I see the Bill's trading up is 5. That's if Allen is off the board.

Baker is going to bust. It’s going to be so nice playing you guys twice a year. It’s like starting the season 2-0. 

If I understand correctly there is 1 player Beane is willing to sell the farm for. He's not going to sell the farm for a chance, but he's happy to pay the price if the player is there. There's another he's willing to sell the back quarter for if the first doesn't pan out.

This trade up at all cost for a non-consensus non-generational top QB is COMICAL.  Who exactly are they trading up for? 

We have a trade... the Bills give up #12, #22, 2019 1st, and 2020 1st and get #1 from Cleveland.

With the 1st selection in the 2018 NFL Draft the Buffalo Bills select...

Lamar Jackson, Quarterback, Louisville

When asked if it would have been more prudent to stay put as Jackson likely would have fallen to at least pick #12, Beane responded with, "No, our fan base is passionate, and they wanted me to move up and get my top rated quarterback no matter what."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, napmaster said:

This trade up at all cost for a non-consensus non-generational top QB is COMICAL.  Who exactly are they trading up for? 

We have a trade... the Bills give up #12, #22, 2019 1st, and 2020 1st and get #1 from Cleveland.

With the 1st selection in the 2018 NFL Draft the Buffalo Bills select...

Lamar Jackson, Quarterback, Louisville

When asked if it would have been more prudent to stay put as Jackson likely would have fallen to at least pick #12, Beane responded with, "No, our fan base is passionate, and they wanted me to move up and get my top rated quarterback no matter what."

Works for me!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Another person that guarantees the Bill's are trading up? Damn, you guys are connected.

Seriously, do you not have anything better to do with your time than troll another team's message board?  Very sad. 

1 hour ago, kdiggz said:

They should trade 5 1st round picks and get Josh Rosen

Small price to pay for a 7 time pro bowl, 3 time league mvp, and 2 time sb champ! He's special. Don't waste his talents, or your draft capital. 

Do it Beane! Don't f##: around. He's gonna be that good

Edited by BuffAlone
  • Like (+1) 1