4-23: Brandon Beane on One Bills Live

4-23: Brandon Beane on One Bills Live (20:35)

#Bills general manager Brandon Beane joins @OneBillsLive next on WGR! Tune in:

Beane - there are a lot of QBs that aren't even being talked about in the first round that have potential to be good QBs. #Bills

Beane - it's a quarterback league. I've said that 100 times. These guys have been identified by a lot of people, and all of them have shown that they belong. They all have flaws, but it's about what flaws are you willing to deal with. #Bills

Beane - the last guy that was the clear, consensus #1 QB was Andrew Luck. Since then, it hasn't been the case. You can ask 32 teams who's the #1, #2, or #3 guy and the variations would be different. #Bills

Beane - We've identified each player that we're considering. We've pointed out their strengths and weaknesses, and then if we draft a certain guy, we have a plan. #Bills

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, kdiggz said:

I don't want to hear about Allen's big hands or how his arm strength allows him to throw through lake effect snow storms

However, I would like to hear more about how Dan Orlovsky is convinced Allen doesn't know how to read defenses, because that actually makes sense given his horrendous film.

10 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Can't wait for Beane to tell us what draft pick they are trading up to.

Hopefully we pick at 12 and 22.  I'd like to see him stand tall in the face of all the media hype and fan screaming for a move up.  useless to move up when you have picks in the first round, and holes everywhere on your roster.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1