What Celebrity Would You Like to See Killed by The Product They Endorse?

8 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Car accident with a Papa John's delivery driver covered by Nationwide Insurance

Peyton choking to death on chicken parm aget he just took a bite and hummed the jingle. "Chicken parm you taste so, uhhhh... heee... uhhhh... heee... Uuhh..." /fin. 

A bunch of pound dogs eat Sarah mcglocklin to the "in the arms of an angel" song which is sung by barking dogs. 

Edited by Paulus

Can I ask for Obama to get killed by Obamacare? 

If not him - how about the smarmy ****head Jon Lovett who coined the phrase, "If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance," and let's throw in Charlie Rose, David List, and Jon Favreau as well. 

Edited by Nanker

30 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Jared choking on a foot long.

That may be a thing. Sounds like federal [pound-him-in-the-ass] prison isn't working out so well for him.

Edited by Koko78

41 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Jared choking on a foot long.

we all knew this was phony from the first second and they'd show the ad every commercial break

the more aggressive football fans in my life would always yell at the screen that Jared was getting the worst dick-punch in history if they ever met him, well before any public exposure occurred, he pissed them off that much

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

we all knew this was phony from the first second and they'd show the ad every commercial break

It was actually pretty well documented.  I heard about Jared's "Subway diet" a few years before he started doing their commercials.

But they never mentioned that his diet was 4" turkey subs with lettuce and nothing else.  He lost weight because he ate about 800 calories a day.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

It was actually pretty well documented.  I heard about Jared's "Subway diet" a few years before he started doing their commercials.

But they never mentioned that his diet was 4" turkey subs with lettuce and nothing else.  He lost weight because he ate about 800 calories a day.

you've got to be kidding that you spent 4 seconds falling for this, right?????