October 29, 2018- Possible loudest Bills game ever?

Monday night at home against the Patriots.  Especially with a good start to the season.

Minus how that game ended,  I know the Dallas 07' MNF game usually is up there with loudest/craziest Bills games ever.  And hey this time it's the Patriots you're talking about with a prime time home game

2 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Was it the white out game versus the Jets? 

No.  Still remember that game vividly.  It was an awful day/ game,  got manhandled by the Jets. 

Your avatar pic came from that game which Sanchez flinching so it did have some saving grace lol

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

No.  Still remember that game vividly.  It was an awful day/ game,  got manhandled by the Jets. 

Your avatar pic came from that game which Sanchez flinching so it did have some saving grace lol

I remember it vividly too! That game was super hyped , Rex and that great defense punched us in the mouth and we never recovered..

Ill never forget Drayton Florence cause that Sanchez play ?

When looking at the schedule we have a tough first half of the season and then all of our division games in the second half of the season. I am looking forward to watching the Bills stomp the Patriots in Buffalo on Monday night. Unfortunately I will be in Colorado for my sisters wedding ugh.

Maybe we should have Guinness here for the record!!! Remember last time, Guinness said they’d never come back, after that embarrassment. 

Some d bag will drink too much and hurt himself or worse and ruin it for everyone and wed have to wait another 10 !@#$ing years for a Monday night game. 

Buffalo can’t handle the excitement of Monday night games.

Control yourselves Bills fans. Don’t blow your load prematurely and suffer the consequences.  

6223D8FD-DBBE-4CDC-B469-D9138A111081.jpeg