Sorry, but I am starting to not even trust you guys

We're not letting our real war room draft board get in the hands of dollars 2 donuts you AFCE GM spy. Dollars 2 donuts is the jets GM. GIVE HIM SMOKE SCREENS. 

I'm conversations with some FO managers is we're trading up for Saquan Barks. Think about it.

4 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Who are you referring to when you say "you guys"?

I'm proud to say i like the bills takes of a guy named MILFHUNTER

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

With less than a week to go and everyone playing it so close to the vest, I don't even think you guys are being honest anymore...lotta smoke screens going on and possibly misleading threads.

btw, just to be clear: Bills trade up and take Nelson at 9.

You trusted us LOL.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

We're not letting our real war room draft board get in the hands of dollars 2 donuts you AFCE GM spy. Dollars 2 donuts is the jets GM. GIVE HIM SMOKE SCREENS. 

I'm conversations with some FO managers is we're trading up for Saquan Barks. Think about it.

I'm proud to say i like the bills takes of a guy named MILFHUNTER

You da man 5 picks thanks! 

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518

3 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

You da man 5 picks thanks! 

hey man, keep up that MILFHUNTING (consensually!). Respect.

edit just covering my tracks with the consensual thing. No accusations but I absolutely did not want that comment taken out of context lol.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

3 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

hey man, keep up that MILFHUNTING (consensually!). Respect.

edit just covering my tracks with the consensual thing. No accusations but I absolutely did not want that comment taken out of context lol.

I got it no worries LOL I keep my milfhunting completely on the up and up, obviously all consensual. No married milfs and no pregnant ones either.?

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518

12 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

With less than a week to go and everyone playing it so close to the vest, I don't even think you guys are being honest anymore...lotta smoke screens going on and possibly misleading threads.

Nelson is gonna fall, dummy.

And no QB's will be taken in the first 9 picks.

I talked to one NFL GM and he said, and I quote: "THEY'RE ALL BUMS.  THEY SHOULD BE PAINTING HOUSES INSTEAD OF THROWING FOOTBALLS".

That's an exact quote.  I can't reveal my source, obvs.  But I thought you guys should know.

4 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Nelson is gonna fall, dummy.

And no QB's will be taken in the first 9 picks.

I talked to one NFL GM and he said, and I quote: "THEY'RE ALL BUMS.  THEY SHOULD BE PAINTING HOUSES INSTEAD OF THROWING FOOTBALLS".

That's an exact quote.  I can't reveal my source, obvs.  But I thought you guys should know.

Psssst. His source is Benjamin Moore. Mums the word.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Only thing I can honestly say is Riley Ferguson. 

The only reason I trust you is you didn’t say yinz 

• Like (+1) 1

lol  they trade 12,56 and 65 to select the next bruce smith:D