Tyrod Taylor turning heads in Cleveland.

PIZ

As much as I like Tyrod, the decision to move him was the right decision. Don't forget we moved him for a  pick that was used to snatch Allen (who I DID NOT WANT but he is a Bill now so Im rooting for him of course).

Tyrod showed he can only get us so far. As long as the drought lasted, that doesnt mean we should accept a QB that can only get us to the playoffs and most likely second round at best. We have to swing for the fences because a Superbowl is and always will be the goal. What good is it being the Bengals, a team that can make the playoffs often but never go anywhere after that? No thanks. Lets aim for a QB that can carry the team when needed. Tyrod wan't that. Allen or AJ may not either...we will find out and move on if they aren't. 

Speaking of moving on...Tyrod is now a Brown. You should move on too.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KzooMike said:

After seeing how little we added to the offense, unless we add some major production prior to start of the year we are poised to have one of the most talent depleted offenses in football. If you asked me my preference between AJ and Tyrod I would say AJ, but that's only if he has play makers around him. Tyrod can't take advantage of play makers as much AJ can, but the reality is, we have nobody outside of McCoy. AJ holds the ball like Taylor, high sack rates, little mobility, much more turnover prone. What Tyrod can do is generate yards on his own. He helped mask the offensive line issues. He didn't commit turnovers. I'm certainly not arguing at all that an upgrade was required over Taylor. I just just think with this current roster Taylor would have given us a better chance to win games.    

just another sour we did not draft Rosen post. 

We get it you don’t like Rosen. 

2 hours ago, KzooMike said:

After seeing how little we added to the offense, unless we add some major production prior to start of the year we are poised to have one of the most talent depleted offenses in football. If you asked me my preference between AJ and Tyrod I would say AJ, but that's only if he has play makers around him. Tyrod can't take advantage of play makers as much AJ can, but the reality is, we have nobody outside of McCoy. AJ holds the ball like Taylor, high sack rates, little mobility, much more turnover prone. What Tyrod can do is generate yards on his own. He helped mask the offensive line issues. He didn't commit turnovers. I'm certainly not arguing at all that an upgrade was required over Taylor. I just just think with this current roster Taylor would have given us a better chance to win games.    

get

over

it

It's amusing to see all these fans think this team is going to make a jump from last year and improve. Not happening!!! This team is in rebuild mode and won't be ready to play for championships any sooner than 2019. Why would you pay Tyrod Taylor all that money just to go 7-9/8-8 like they always do? Saving the money and letting this process work is the right move. Buffalo is finally out of cap hell next year yet so many of you want to complain. If any of you think any of these moves made in the last 12 months are to win now....you don't get it.

3 hours ago, KzooMike said:

Until teams came to the realization that all you had to do to stop him was put a spy on him every play.  He couldn't read the defense to throw it into the windows and he could no longer scramble.  Game over.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BuffaloTX said:

It's amusing to see all these fans think this team is going to make a jump from last year and improve. Not happening!!! This team is in rebuild mode and won't be ready to play for championships any sooner than 2019. Why would you pay Tyrod Taylor all that money just to go 7-9/8-8 like they always do? Saving the money and letting this process work is the right move. Buffalo is finally out of cap hell next year yet so many of you want to complain. If any of you think any of these moves made in the last 12 months are to win now....you don't get it.

I'm not sure they couldn't be pretty good this year.  AJ easily matches TT's lousy passing stats ..  Dion Dawkins easily replaced Glenn and will only be better this year.    WRs will be healthy after playing hurt all last year.   Shady will be Shady.   Clay, Clay.   AJ will get them the damn ball for once.  Daboll 100x better than Rico.   Great locker room full of character guys now that the bad eggs and big contracts are gone.  Shaq is back.   3-4 starters coming out of the draft (excellent draft) .  Groy slides in at center no prob.  Miller will be back at guard ,back from Rico-imposed  hell.  odds are Incognito comes back once his head clears. 

I don't see a dropoff at all on paper, before the injuries happen, which can blow everything up for any team.   Loving The Process.   finally, guys at OBD that know how to build a football team.  hallelujah

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Why? So he can throw for 56 yards in 4 quarters of football again?

I was there Brees and the Saints schooled us.

That was the beginning of the end for TT.

• Like (+1) 1

Taylor finished top three in the league in sacks, yet played behind arguably one of the highest rated lines in the league last year. For being T Mobile, all we saw was an athlete with a pretty deep ball who cant read a defense.

Say what you want about the plays Tyrod makes with his feet, but teams knew once they made him become an actual QB he was utterly awful.

Moreover, Tyrod is no longer here so press on.

I love the assets we got for that stiff.................

3rd round pick was a gift thank you Browns.

Traded that with 22 for 16 and got Edmunds and a 5th which Turned into G Wyatt Teller.

Good Luck in Cleveland TT.

• Like (+1) 1