Alabama LB Rashaan Evans Will Have a Pre-Draft Visit with the Bills

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Alabama LB Rashaan Evans Will Have a Pre-Draft Visit with the Bills

His highlights are sick.  Looks like a big Antoine Winfield with perfect tackling form and the angles he takes to the runners.

This is why I was hoping we'd sign a FA qb like Cousins or Foles, so we could stay put and get some top dogs like this guy for our defense

Edited by Da webster guy

Incognito retiring really f'ed us.  I was all for trading up for a QB until then.  But it was kind of the straw that broke the Camel's back, imo.  Think about it:

Linebackers?  Milano has potential, sure.  We resigned Humber, but he's just okay.  Alexander is not a linebacker, really, let's be honest.  We have no MLB.  Anyone else on the roster I know so little about that it's pointless to speculate.

But we could draft 6 players in the first three rounds without trading up, including LB's and OL's, which are our two really dire needs.

Rock and a Hard Place.  I don't envy McBeane this draft, but, at the same time, they have a lot of options, so we shall see.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, K-9 said:

What was his SAT score? 

He will have at least one fan here!

3 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

Fosters buddy?

Low

Wow, I heard University of Alabama is the Harvard of Tuscaloosa.  

But seriously, it’s so hard to judge Bama rbs and lbs because they always have great lines in front of them and are allowed to run free.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Incognito retiring really f'ed us.  I was all for trading up for a QB until then.  But it was kind of the straw that broke the Camel's back, imo.  Think about it:

Linebackers?  Milano has potential, sure.  We resigned Humber, but he's just okay.  Alexander is not a linebacker, really, let's be honest.  We have no MLB.  Anyone else on the roster I know so little about that it's pointless to speculate.

But we could draft 6 players in the first three rounds without trading up, including LB's and OL's, which are our two really dire needs.

Rock and a Hard Place.  I don't envy McBeane this draft, but, at the same time, they have a lot of options, so we shall see.

I dont think it's the right move to abandon your year long plan to get a franchise QB as a knee jerk reaction to losing a Guard. The time is now. Git'r'dun.

• Like (+1) 4

16 hours ago, Helpmenow said:

Fosters buddy?

Low

Curious why you think that Evans had a low SAT score. What is it that leads you to believe that he is stupid? Can you please explain your reasoning?

His mother has a PhD in Industrial Psychology and his father went to Auburn.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2017/11/how_psychology_family_past_car.html

He's a great player and would be an excellent fit for Buffalo.

Edited by Sky Diver
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Curious why you think that Evans had a low SAT score. What is it that leads you to believe that he is stupid? Can you please explain your reasoning?

His mother has a PhD in Industrial Psychology and his father went to Auburn.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2017/11/how_psychology_family_past_car.html

He's a great player and would be an excellent fit for Buffalo.

Get a !@#$ing sense of humor or get the !@#$ out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1