Mike Evans Story

Has anyone ever seen the E60 on Mike Evans? Basically his uncle killed his father. The father was abusive towards the mom and after multiple run ins the Uncle shot him in the head execution style. IIRC Mike was 9 when it happened. 

This explains why he was so emotional on draft night, wanting to give his daughter a better upbringing. He has been one of my favorite players since his days catching bombs from Manziel. 

I'm surprised I never heard this story and for anyone interested in a feel good story give it a watch. 

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Has anyone ever seen the E60 on Mike Evans? Basically his uncle killed his father. The father was abusive towards the mom and after multiple run ins the Uncle shot him in the head execution style. IIRC Mike was 9 when it happened. 

This explains why he was so emotional on draft night, wanting to give his daughter a better upbringing. He has been one of my favorite players since his days catching bombs from Manziel. 

I'm surprised I never heard this story and for anyone interested in a feel good story give it a watch. 

Wow.

2 hours ago, Commonsense said:

I don't give ESPN much of a chance anymore but this was worth the watch. Amazing young man.

I don’t watch espn anymore either for the most part.  Unless it’s a live sporting event, the only thing worth watching are the 30 for 30’s and the E60s.  Both a really insightful and well put together.  

The Evans story is another good one.  Well done and I’m now a fan of him, whereas I wasn’t previously

Just now, Buftex said:

I think he is the second best receiver in the NFL, behind only Antonio Brown.

I hate him, but I believe that designation goes to OBj.  He’s really an exceptional player.

3 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Wowsers

50 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I hate him, but I believe that designation goes to OBj.  He’s really an exceptional player.

I'd take Brown over OBJ, but you are right, he is good.  Evans isn't as flashy as either, but he is a stud.

11 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I'd take Brown over OBJ, but you are right, he is good.  Evans isn't as flashy as either, but he is a stud.

I’d take brown over OBj too.  My commenteant to state that OBj was the 2nd best in the league 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Life in prison and he killed his cell mate in 2011 or 2012 so now he has no chance for parole.

Yup- it’s cool Evans made it to the nfl but there’s not thaaaaat much to feel good about in this story