• Chad Thomas, EDGE, Auburn
    • Toby Weathersby, OT, LSU
    • Marcus Allen, S, Penn State
    • Nick Nelson, DB, Wisconsin
    • Jordan Lasley, WR, UCLA
    • William Clapp, C, LSU
    • Marquis Haynes, LB, Ole Miss
    • Ryan Izzo, TE, Florida State

Please vote on one of the following positions for the #96 pick in our TSW Mock NFL Draft.  A winner will be picked once we reach the best of 150 votes.  

If there is a player missing, please post their name.

Current Bills players picked so far:

12 - Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville

22 - Daron Payne, DT, Alabama

53 - DJ Chark, WR, LSU

56 - Frank Ragnow, C, Arkansas

65 - Darius Leonard, LB, South Carolina State

Haynes would be a monster upgrade over Alexander...to bad in the real draft,he won't last this long.

4 minutes ago, CamboBill said:

Gotta be Kerryon, although doubling up on a cb with Everett or another interior lineman like Clapp would also work.

Cambo...Clapp is rock solid..but he is not guard material.If they want him..move Groy to LG?

Johnson is slow for how light he is (210), Freeman ran the 40 in the same time but is 25 lbs heavier, he was also stronger, quicker in the 3 cone and the shuttle. 

Johnson  avg less than 5 yds a carry every year in college. Freeman over 6.

No thanx to Johnson, too light and too slow.

11 minutes ago, Paul Costa said:

I really  think there will be a CB taken in the first 6 picks if Bills don’t move up in first round!!

I almost guarantee it if they keep their 22nd pick.  

4 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Johnson is slow for how light he is (210), Freeman ran the 40 in the same time but is 25 lbs heavier, he was also stronger, quicker in the 3 cone and the shuttle. 

Johnson  avg less than 5 yds a carry every year in college. Freeman over 6.

No thanx to Johnson, too light and too slow.

Just to clarify, I am not saying I would draft Freeman here, I just think he will be better suited for the NFL and could be available later in the draft.

At this point in the draft I'll admit I don't know much about these guys. I picked Izzo the TE from FSU because there's a vid about how he came and messed up some bros that were picking on Aguayo, the kicker, at a party. He absolutely wrecks the one guy with a big mouth. Also, we need a FSU TE that wears gloves because our other one doesn't

Fight: https://www.google.com/amp/amp.tmz.com/2017/11/29/ricky-aguayo-frat-fight-video-florida-state

I voted Dashawn Hand based on the talent and versatility. It wasn’t that long ago that he was the top recruit in the country. I held of on CB because I think Avonte Maddox from Pitt is their target in the 4th or 5th. They’ve really shown an interest in him. Kerryon doesn’t do much for me. I know he was dinged up vs. Alabama but he looked a step slow. I’m not a big fan of upright runners either. There are other backs that I prefer. 

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I voted Dashawn Hand based on the talent and versatility. It wasn’t that long ago that he was the top recruit in the country. I held of on CB because I think Avonte Maddox from Pitt is their target in the 4th or 5th. They’ve really shown an interest in him. Kerryon doesn’t do much for me. I know he was dinged up vs. Alabama but he looked a step slow. I’m not a big fan of upright runners either. There are other backs that I prefer. 

I went Haynes we need to find a solid LB core. I am not a fan of how this draft is going. So far I am only happy with 3 of the pick in this mock.

DJ Chark, WR, LSU

Frank Ragnow, C, 

Darius Leonard, LB,

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

I went Haynes we need to find a solid LB core. I am not a fan of how this draft is going. So far I am only happy with 3 of the pick in this mock.

DJ Chark, WR, LSU

Frank Ragnow, C, 

Darius Leonard, LB,

Haynes would have been my other option. I have real concern about that LB group but Haynes and Leonard would make me feel a little better.

• Like (+1) 1

Alex Cappa.

No doubt about it, athletic junkyard dog in between whistles, he and Dawkins mean streaks as bookends for a decade at tackle, sign me up.

Drafting K. Johnson over him would be a mistake IMO.

Edited by P51
English...