Dez Bryant release imminent

Jasovon

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

They did let him go very late. 

That's true, and that could be a viable argument... Although, at the same time, we don't know what efforts existed for a pay cut. 

However, if he expected great treatment from geriatric Jerry, then that's on him for not seeing what everyone knows: That franchise is a joke. 

Just now, whatdrought said:

That's true, and that could be a viable argument... Although, at the same time, we don't know what efforts existed for a pay cut. 

However, if he expected great treatment from geriatric Jerry, then that's on him for not seeing what everyone knows: That franchise is a joke. 

He says none was offered.

7 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

He's as slow as Benjamin at this point, and skill-wise Dez does pretty much what Benjamin does anyway (wins jump balls). Moreover, he's actually lost a ton on his vertical leap. Plus he's an a-hole. I say no. 

But some posters say we need less boy scouts and more a-holes!

He can talk a big game now but he is probably over estimating his value on the open market. Everyone can act like he would never come here, but if the money was right he would. Alot of these guys act like everyone wants them and will bend over backwards for them. Then they get out and see it’s not the case. I doubt we want him, but if we were willing to pay...he would come here.

Dez would be a big upgrade here. I don't see him coming here but i'd take him for sure. I think wherever he ends up next year will get a big year out of him. 

Rosen throwing to Dez or Benjamin in the end zone would be lethal. 

One problem with getting Dez now would be that if this is his "proving I'm still elite" (even though it was questionable if he ever was) year and we have a run first more conservative offense, I could see him whining about not getting the ball. 

If he wants to do his career a favor and SF is interested he should go there. He'll likely end up in Washington just to try and stick it to Dallas. 

9 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

He's as slow as Benjamin at this point, and skill-wise Dez does pretty much what Benjamin does anyway (wins jump balls). Moreover, he's actually lost a ton on his vertical leap. Plus he's an a-hole. I say no. 

better'n what we gots now then i guess. so lets kick them tires and see if they can run anymore.

Bills playing the cowboys this year ...?

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He hasn't been an impact player for a few years beyond the volatile personality. 

Has Garrett made best use of his skills with Dak ? Has the Offense changed enough that his skill set no longer fits ?
Has he actually been injured ? As some reports suggest.
Has he been dogging it while stacking the cash?
Has his body given up on him ?
All this stuff has Some validity doesn't it ?

I do not watch other Teams much, if at all. So my points are conjecture.

49 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Has Garrett made best use of his skills with Dak ? Has the Offense changed enough that his skill set no longer fits ?
Has he actually been injured ? As some reports suggest.
Has he been dogging it while stacking the cash?
Has his body given up on him ?
All this stuff has Some validity doesn't it ?

I do not watch other Teams much, if at all. So my points are conjecture.

He was never a burner but he is noticeably slower than he was earlier in his career. He could still have some value in the right setting but the Bills already have a redzone guy in Benjamin. At this point in Dez's

career those two WR are a bit redundant.

Wash/GB my guesses.

@AdamSchefter: Four teams that some believe could show varying levels of interest in free-agent WR Dez Bryant:

*Arizona - Issue is little money left.
*Baltimore - Room even with Michael Crabtree.
*Buffalo - Wouldn’t be NFC East, but AFC East.
*Green Bay - A replacement for Jordy Nelson.

Edited by FluffHead

9 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Pet peeve but let’s stop using the word cancer in sports.  Kinda devalues a very serious issue.  That said, what has he done bad recently?  He was a moron and has seemed to grow up.

Airight - howsa about a true POS......that work for ya?  I agree about the cancer response but he fits the bill.....