TSW Mock Draft vs Actual Draft

Virgil

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

in what way is jackson tyrod 2.0?  

playing style. Tell me why do you covet Jackson so much? What has he done which is so amazing? I know it wasn't his games against Clemson & Mississippi St? What quality wins does he have?  His highlights are against Duke and Wake Forest. LOL Please.

Edited by Tatonka68

37 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

playing style. Tell me why do you covet Jackson so much? What has he done which is so amazing? I know it wasn't his games against Clemson & Mississippi St? What quality wins does he have?  His highlights are against Duke and Wake Forest. LOL Please.

show me where i covet him?  now you're changing your argument to quality wins.  jackson is probably five times the prospect tyrod ever was. ran for 1000 more yards in a season than tyrod ever did in college and threw for like 2000 yards more per year than tyrod ever did. jackson compares more to cam or deshaun watson than tyrod

1 hour ago, bkep32 said:

i know its not a huge need and we can get later on but jaire alexander still availble at 22...i think would be sick to pair with white have vonte at nickle

He makes a lot of sense. Very good player, but I’d take Payne over him.  

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

show me where i covet him?  now you're changing your argument to quality wins.  jackson is probably five times the prospect tyrod ever was. ran for 1000 more yards in a season than tyrod ever did in college and threw for like 2000 yards more per year than tyrod ever did. jackson compares more to cam or deshaun watson than tyrod

Cam Newton and Deshaun Watson won national titles and big games. LOL Jackson puts up stats against Duke and Wake Forest. LOL What a joke.

Edited by Tatonka68

47 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Cam Newton and Deshaun Watson won national titles and big games. LOL Jackson puts up stats against Duke and Wake Forest. LOL What a joke.

Ken Dorsey should be a Hall of famer than right?   AJ McCarron should be a franchise guy right?

57 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Are you kidding me? Judging college QB prospects by championships? Now THAT'S a funny one! Let's see, how many college championships did Brady, Rogers, Brees, Wilson, Wentz, Rothlesberger, etc, etc, etc ...win?

I just don't get the hate for Jackson. Dude's going to tear the "new rules" NFL up, just like Watson did. he'll be known as LJ, and many teams that took another QB ahead of him will end up regretting it deeply.

Edited by 1billsfan

Just now, 1billsfan said:

Are you kidding me? Judging college QB prospects by championships? Now THAT'S a funny one! Let's see, how many college championships did Brady, Rogers, Brees, Wilson, Wentz, Rothlesberger, etc, etc, etc ...win?

I just don't get the hate for Jackson. Dude's going to tear the "new rules" NFL up, just like Watson did. he'll be known as LJ, and many teams that took another QB in ahead of him will end up regretting it deeply.

The only thing he is going to tear up is his knees just like RGIII. He will get lit up like a Christmas tree when he takes off from the pocket because he cannot find an open receiver. 

Just now, Tatonka68 said:

The only thing he is going to tear up is his knees just like RGIII. He will get lit up like a Christmas tree when he takes off from the pocket because he cannot find an open receiver. 

Has wilson tore his knee up? 

4 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Fake news.

A lot of fans seem behind the curve that the NFL is quickly becoming vastly different from the Peyton Manning (and earlier) drop back QB days. At least this board made the right choice so a third here know where this thing's heading.

Edited by 1billsfan

2 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

Fake news.

A lot of fans seem behind the curve that the NFL is quickly becoming vastly different from the Peyton Manning (and earlier) drop back QB days. At least this board made the right choice so a third here know where this thing's heading.

How many Superbowls or playoff games did, Randall Cunningham, RGIII, Michael Vick, or Tyrod Taylor win or even play in? How many Superbowls have Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Peyton Manning, win and play in. Some things NEVER change.