funniest movie ever?

Pete

American pie (the original). Still funny to me that this movie coined the term "milf". 

Office space

Zombieland

Anchorman

Bridesmaids

21 jump street

Step brothers

True lies (not a comedy necessarily, but had some hilarious parts at the time) 

The other guys

Meet the parents 

I know theirs others that I love, I'll edit once I remember 

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

American pie (the original). Still funny to me that this movie coined the term "milf". 

Office space

Zombieland

Anchorman

Bridesmaids

21 jump street

Step brothers

The other guys

Meet the parents 

21 Jump St and The Other Guys are 2 movies I had really low expectations for and loved.  Both were really funny.  Step Brothers really good as well.

I haven't seen mentioned:

Grandma's Boy - probably my favorite comedy of all time

Tommy Boy - might be the most quotable movie ever

Hot Tub Time Machine - This probably goes under the so bad it's good thread but I inexplicably love this and HTTM 2.  They never fail to make me laugh no matter how many times I have seen them.

White Chicks - another so bad it's good.  I normally don't like cross dressing movies but Terry Crews kills me in this movie.  

Yeah I like dumb funny. :ph34r::bag:

2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Off course Lenny & Squiggy made it all happen:

(Used Cards? Is that how one gets around Nazi Youtube intel rights bot? ;))

Love that movie....hilarious at every turn.   I need to watch it again.

In no particular order...

Modern Time Movies:

Airplane!

Ghostbusters(1984)

Tootsie

The Birdcage

The Blues Brothers

Shaun of the Dead

Galaxy Quest

Back to the Future

Old School Movies:

The Odd Couple

Bringing Up Baby

Some Like It Hot

The Music Box(Laurel & Hardy) I'm a big fan of these two, so there are numerous shorts that they made I could list, but instead I chose this one.

Edited by Mark Vader

20 hours ago, Bob Lamb said:

Marx Brothers - Night at the Opera

More modern - Blazing Saddles

Anytime I'm having a bad day, I search YouTube for 'stateroom scene from A Night at the Opera'.  Your day will be better and brighter just for having watched it.

2 hours ago, section122 said:

21 Jump St and The Other Guys are 2 movies I had really low expectations for and loved.  Both were really funny.  Step Brothers really good as well.

I haven't seen mentioned:

Grandma's Boy - probably my favorite comedy of all time

Tommy Boy - might be the most quotable movie ever

Hot Tub Time Machine - This probably goes under the so bad it's good thread but I inexplicably love this and HTTM 2.  They never fail to make me laugh no matter how many times I have seen them.

White Chicks - another so bad it's good.  I normally don't like cross dressing movies but Terry Crews kills me in this movie.  

Yeah I like dumb funny. :ph34r::bag:

Yep I agree. I still randomly will just think of parts of the the other guys and laugh out loud. The TLC references by the police chief are hilarious, as well as will Farrel's character being a pimp when he was in college. Dang, I gotta watch that movie again 

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Yep I agree. I still randomly will just think of parts of the the other guys and laugh out loud. The TLC references by the police chief are hilarious, as well as will Farrel's character being a pimp when he was in college. Dang, I gotta watch that movie again 

Right off the bat when they jumped off the roof I realized that I was going to really enjoy it.  Yup I think I'll be watching it tonight! Gator's bitches better be wearing jimmies! :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Steptide said:

Office space

Zombieland

Anchorman

Bridesmaids

21 jump street

Step brothers

The other guys

Meet the parents 

Can't believe I forgot :

Wedding crashers 

Superbad

Road trip 

Scary movie (the original). Unfortunately all the others were pretty dumb and it started a trend of alot of stupid spoof movies

Horrible bosses 1 & 2 (can't believe I forgot these) 

1 hour ago, Another Fan said:

Very underrated funny movie

Somehow I have never seen that movie, I was living in the Grand Canyon at the time and not seeing many movies but I have never even heard of it. 

7 hours ago, FappyTheClown said:

Ace Ventura 2 was so bad it almost ruined the first.

I loved it as a kid. I remember laughing at the Rhino scene for what seemed like forever. As an adult, it is not what I remember. Again, I think a lot of this has to do with the age and circumstances we are in when we see a movie.

Earnest Scared Stupid. Another great movie that was both funny and scary to childhood me.