Is it possible?

What if the Jets take Barkley? The have JM and Teddy, but what if the plan is to make Teddy the future? Why would he go somewhere and not even start? JM was told when he signed he would be the starter.   To me, I think there is a good chance he goes there and opens up a new window for Buffalo to trade up or maybe even sit tight and see what happens at 12.  Anyone else think the Jets could take him?

Its possible...just like its equally possible that I could have a threesome this weekend with Margot Robbie, Scarlett Johansen, Mila Kunis, Emelia Clark, Jennifer Lawerence, and Olivia Munn.

And yes, I know thats more than "three", but in a fantasy this ridiculous we can ignore that obvious oversight.  

• Haha (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Its possible...just like its equally possible that I could have a threesome this weekend with Margot Robbie, Scarlett Johansen, Mila Kunis, Emelia Clark, Jennifer Lawerence, and Olivia Munn.

And yes, I know thats more than "three", but in a fantasy this ridiculous we can ignore that obvious oversight.  

You forgot to list "Stormy" Daniels...

54 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Sorry Scarlett is not available this weekend, we already have plans....

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buff76ers said:

What if the Jets take Barkley? The have JM and Teddy, but what if the plan is to make Teddy the future? Why would he go somewhere and not even start? JM was told when he signed he would be the starter.   To me, I think there is a good chance he goes there and opens up a new window for Buffalo to trade up or maybe even sit tight and see what happens at 12.  Anyone else think the Jets could take him?

If they were targeting Barkley, I don't think they would have traded up to #3 6 weeks before the draft. The Giants very well could take him at 2 and then what? 

It makes a lot more sense that they are comfortable with any of the top 3/4 QBs (as has been reported to death) and traded up to guarantee they land 1 of them.

Also, Todd Bowles said that McCown will enter training camp as the starting QB but that he is not guaranteed to start the season. He said there will be competition for the spot, which is likely why Bridgewater chose to sign there (that, and there wasn't much interest in him. The Jets were his best shot to start next season). 

Mike Maccagnan has pretty much admitted he's drafting a QB. He said back in January that he was willing to trade up for a quarterback. Then after he made the trade he said he's not scared of taking a swing on another QB. 

All reports say that Maccagnan targeted this QB class a year ago, and sold Woody Johnson on doing whatever it took to land one of the top 4 QBs, and much of what they've done matches up with this - passing on Mahomes/Watson last year, dumping all those good veteran players this past season (hence all the "Jets are tanking" talk). 

Theyve been heavily scouting this QB class all year. They've met with all the top QBs multiple times. Maccagnan himself has been attending their pro days. 

I am 100% positive the Jets take a QB. I'd be willing to bet any sum of money on it. 

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Which of these lovely ladies are you leaving out of your threesome? 

1 hour ago, Skins Malone said:

I think jets fan would riot if they do

This would be completely worth it - just to see yet another Jets draft blunder!

Plus, the Jets can't be sure Barkley doesn't go 1 or 2, so if that's their plan, they're freakin' idiots. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

That would be a sevensome including yourself. Not a threesome. Get your numbers right. Good God man!!

Edit: Just saw where you said that's more than three. Carry on stud.....

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

5 hours ago, Buff76ers said:

I hope so but not happening.

4 hours ago, Skins Malone said:

I think jets fan would riot if they do

have you ever seen those idiots on draft day??

Goodell could announce they selected a  long snapper from devry and they would act like they won the super bowl

8 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Thatd be fun