Josh Rosen snaps back on Mora comments

12 hours ago, NewEraBills said:

What I don't get is Rosen being criticized for being a millennial.  Aren't all of the QBs in this draft millennials?  Unless people are just throwing a term around and not really sure what the hell it means.

Let me start by saying that the people making a big deal about him asking his coaches why are dumb.

But considering that obviously everyone in the draft is a millennial, I think it goes without saying that they mean Rosen is basically the stereotypical millenial whereas Darnold supposedly isn't.

This quote is a bigger deal than the "Why" BS IMO

Edited by DCOrange

57 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Let me start by saying that the people making a big deal about him asking his coaches why are dumb.

But considering that obviously everyone in the draft is a millennial, I think it goes without saying that they mean Rosen is basically the stereotypical millenial whereas Darnold supposedly isn't.

This quote is a bigger deal than the "Why" BS IMO

So. he's either immature andneeds someone to light a fire under his bottom ....  or his intelligence is misunderstood.   

1 hour ago, Sky Diver said:

You can never go wrong in the long run taking the high ground.

He's clearly outspoken. What gives you the impression that he is highly intelligent? His Wonderlic test indicates he has slightly above average intelligence for a NFL QB, assuming intelligence can be accurately assessed by a 50 question test.

Never said he was highly intelligent, just intelligent.

14 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

In general, this isn't anything new. You're just more exposed to it.

It’s new in regards to football. Back in the 90’s no one knew or cared what these guys were doing outside of playing on sundays. 

It was entertainment, they were players. It wasn’t life, we didn’t have 24/7 access to them and we didn’t want it. People are so outraged when a dude tweets or texts “why?”

unbelievable. If people knew what the 90’s super bowl Bills were up to they might pass out. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Never said he was highly intelligent, just intelligent.

So are a lot of quarterbacks.

1 minute ago, Bobby Hooks said:

It’s new in regards to football. Back in the 90’s no one new or cared what these guys were doing outside of playing on sundays. 

It was entertainmemt, they were entertainers. People are so outraged when a dude tweets or texts “why?”

unbelievable. If people knew what the 90’s super bowl Bills were up to they might pass out. 

Do I think he's an idiot? Yes. Am I outraged? No.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

It’s new in regards to football. Back in the 90’s no one new or cared what these guys were doing outside of playing on sundays. 

It was entertainment, they were players. It wasn’t life, we didn’t have 24/7 access to them and we didn’t want it. People are so outraged when a dude tweets or texts “why?”

Right. Like I said, you're more exposed to it. There hasn't been some huge change in how people think. It's not a societal problem.

2 hours ago, Sky Diver said:

Publicly fighting with his former coach doesn't speak well to Rosen's character, which was already questionable.

So calling out a BS Comment from a coach that has a history of it is “doesnt speak well”

whatever 

10 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Right. Like I said, you're more exposed to it. There hasn't been some huge change in how people think. It's not a societal problem.

Yeah, I’d agree with that. 

I guess I was commenting more on football in general but I looked back and see how my last add to the post kind of made it a world issue. 

Why do I think this is all a coordinated ploy to make Rosen drop a bit in the draft so NE can swoop in and trade up for him?

Maybe Mora has a deal to come on board as an assistant coach in NE for McDaniels once Belichick is done "opening his world" to him.

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Why do I think this is all a coordinated ploy to make Rosen drop a bit in the draft so NE can swoop in and trade up for him?

Maybe Mora has a deal to come on board as an assistant coach in NE for McDaniels once Belichick is done "opening his world" to him.

If McBeane allows that to happen...let's just say this place is going to get interesting.

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Mora also said Words have consequences and Rosen has / is learning what not to say to the media.  

Wonder when mora is going to learn what not to say to the media?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

One thing I am noticing is that all this has put Mora in the limelight.

Maybe that is what he is after. Saying Rosen is a nice boy gets him two minutes of attention. But this game he is playing is stretching into days of 24/7 Mora.

I'd imagine if I was a recruit weighing up UCLA and one other school, Mora wouldn't be doing himself any favors.

7 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

?

12 hours ago, Radar said:

I would take him at 12 but not sure I would pay the price to take him in the top six.

he will be gone by 12, long gone. if he drops past six, get your charge card out Buffalo and get on the phone

8 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

If McBeane allows that to happen...let's just say this place is going to get interesting.

If he sees it unfolding, i sure as heck he knows the correction Bills need to make to their course.
this is getting funner by the day.

Hope The Giants love Beane.

1 hour ago, Steve Billieve said:

I can't think of a single excuse for a coach ever bashing one of their players.  It's all the more offensive, to me at least, the two faced way he goes about it.  It's all fake compliments, innuendo, and politically charged words.

its all BS by a guy who not skilled at BS