Raiders Release P Marquette King and Waive TE Clive Walford - NYJ Claim Walford

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Same here. He's only going to command so much at this point.

Had a decent 2016 campaign with 33 receptions and 3 TD's.  A little over 300 yards I think.  Not bad.  Plus he's still rather young and a good blocker too.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Just about to say that a LOT of Bills fans wanted Walford a couple years ago.  The front page will be inundated with threads about him now.

LOL yes, here comes 30 threads hahah.

Just now, HappyDays said:

This is a total Jon Gruden move. I really think he's going to be a terrible coach. The Bills should try and sign King, he's an upgrade on Schmidt for sure.

If he's really that good, he could command a decent salary from a contender like the Rams or the Vikings.  It's BEYOND doubtful that he would even waste one brain cell on thinking of coming here.

Both these guys will have interest from a number of teams. 

I could see Buffalo having interest in Walford. Clay has the knee issues and a hefty contract, O'Leary and Thomas aren't bad but competition is huge for McDermott so adding a guy like Walford isn't the worst idea ever. 

Just now, blacklabel said:

Both these guys will have interest from a number of teams. 

I could see Buffalo having interest in Walford. Clay has the knee issues and a hefty contract, O'Leary and Thomas aren't bad but competition is huge for McDermott so adding a guy like Walford isn't the worst idea ever. 

Neither will be teamless for long.