Josh Rosen Spent Time Preparing for the Draft with Aaron Rodgers

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

His throwing motion, build, and playing style reminds me most of Eli Manning which is why I think the Giants will draft him.  Coincidence?

5ac01468c6395_Screenshot2018-03-31at7_03_14PM.thumb.png.7339fc21c368c4128ed6de7ed19178b7.png5ac014802078d_Screenshot2018-03-31at7_01_37PM.thumb.png.8443d6f5e5eb5a1118951c301f43bb17.png

Possibly, but different regime in NY so may not care if next QB is anything like Eli

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Possibly, but different regime in NY so may not care if next QB is anything like Eli

That's true and I have no clue what Gettleman is thinking at that #2 spot.  I'm just saying having Rosen learn under Eli given their similar skill set may factor into the decision when evaluating the QB's.

17 minutes ago, FappyTheClown said:

Rodgers is a pompous D***. 

Maybe, but he can give a lot of good football advice, and life advice also etc etc.

Rodgers has endured a lot of media speculation and negativity with his estrangement from his family etc etc........

12 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

That's true and I have no clue what Gettleman is thinking at that #2 spot.  I'm just saying having Rosen learn under Eli given their similar skill set may factor into the decision when evaluating the QB's.

I think Barkley is the Giants target and if they can not get him at 2 they will trade out. Eli is the man for at least 3 more seasons and they are building to win now IMO so to grab a QB to sit and learn his entire rookie contract is a waste for them IMO.

Barkley to Cleveland at 1 and the Bills trade Giants to draft Rosen.

Edited by xRUSHx

5 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

I think Barkley is the Giants target and if they can not get him at 2 they will trade out. Eli is the man for at least 3 more seasons and they are building to win now IMO so to grab a QB to sit and learn his entire rookie contract is a waste for them IMO.

Barkley to Cleveland at 1 and the Bills trade Giants to draft Rosen.

This is similar to my thinking, although I also think that the notre dame guard is a possibility at 2.  But I think they really do want Barkley.  All of a sudden, with Barkley, their offense is viable, and he's the kind of RB that doesn't have to have a killer OL to kill.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, billspro said:

Are you almost done your QB evaluations?

Yes. I know I didn't put up White and Rosen and it's so close to draft time

it just takes me forever to type them out and it is tiring lol the early guys I posted were the ones most asked for so I stomped them out as put them up... if you want them I will gladly post them in the next few days

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Yes. I know I didn't put up White and Rosen and it's so close to draft time

it just takes me forever to type them out and it is tiring lol the early guys I posted were the ones most asked for so I stomped them out as put them up... if you want them I will gladly post them in the next few days

More so interested in the final grade than anything. Those definitely look time consuming. 

On 3/31/2018 at 6:36 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

I hope the Bills draft him and you hear his name every day for 15 years. 

Yes.  The kid is just straight bonafied.  Yes, his shoulders aren't as broad, and yes, he's had some concussions.

But...have you watched him throw the football?  Have you seen him play the game?

He's pro-ready and for real.  The tape bears it out, and none of the interviews  tell me otherwise personality wise.

• 3 weeks later...