Josh Rosen Spent Time Preparing for the Draft with Aaron Rodgers

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I’ve accepted we won’t be able to draft him. Jets moving to three killed us. 

Hopefully Mayfield is the next target. Still have to face Rosen twice a year. Ugh... 

If Hughes and Murphy can get a good pass rush he will be a sitting duck in the pocket at least.

8 minutes ago, LedyardCTbillsfan said:

If Hughes and Murphy can get a good pass rush he will be a sitting duck in the pocket at least.

If he’s as good as i believe he could be it will be for ten years. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

Oh yeah, I went to the TB12 

2 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

I said in another thrwad he is Aaron Rodgers, they almost look alike.

Most couples tend to start looking alike. Has to do with two  of them mimicking facial expressions and creating the same frown/smile/nasal labial fissures. 

Trust me. I had half a year in medschool. In other words don’t listen to me.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Ledyard | Evaluating the draft situations for every QB-needy team | NDT Scouting

1.12 Buffalo Bills
Primary Needs: 
WR, QB, EDGE, LB, CB
Secondary Needs: TE, IOL
Likely Available: Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming/Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA/Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma
Top target: Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA
Analysis: I’ve listed all three quarterbacks as potentially available because it is extremely likely that Buffalo moves up for a quarterback, possibly as high as the Giants slot at no. 2. If the Giants opt for a non-quarterback, the Bills may only have to get to no.4 to land their guy. Given the lack of a starting quality option on their current roster, the way they’ve stockpiled picks and the fact that they already moved to no. 12, I would expect the Bills to complete their ascent by April 26.
Prediction: Rosen

• Like (+1) 2

That is literally everything but RB, and we need a splash as back up RB.  If I were he scouts, pro-scouts, I’d put Batdance by Prince on, stay super late (20 minutes) and figure this out. 

Isnt OL okay with Groy? Just okay though? All other starters returning. 

Just had an idea! We trade the Eagles for Jason Peters with the same 1st pick they gave us for him and we used it on Eric Wood. I bet the Eagles never called “No trade backs!” Huge exploit for Beane.  Then say we were joking about Woods walking away; that his elegant locks will play for Philly. Just an idea. Wow! Just tried it on Madden, so should work in real life. 

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Those are just ridiculous tight window throws. I so badly want this guy to be our quarterback. I feel like 12 year old kid again and setting myself up for a huge letdown. 

Same here. I can see it now too in ten years everyone will be looking back at this draft and wondering how did rosen not go #1. Im almost positive thats going to be the case