what if odb trade?

bkep32

1 hour ago, blacklabel said:

McBeane thought Watkins was too much of a diva with injury problems... can't imagine any scenario where they don't think the exact same of OBJ. He's never playing in Buffalo... well, scratch that, he's never playing in Buffalo while Brandon Beane and Sean McDermott are the GM & HC, respectively. 

Visiting teams play in Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

No, and I hate OBJ for the record.

Head case, injury prone, and looker room cancer

Don’t forget the acquisition cost and the cap space eaten up by the contract he dreams of. I want no part of him. ZERO. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, kdiggz said:

You guys must have missed the part about how he's not stepping foot on a field without a new contract and he wants to be the highest paid player in the NFL. Please stop with these idiotic threads

I'll bet money if he gets traded, he's playing without a new contract.

6 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I'll bet money if he gets traded, he's playing without a new contract.

Why would he? He gets a career ending injury and he's out $100 million. He won't miss the salary by sitting out, he makes more in endorsements. He has a valid argument and I'm sure he will stick to it

Edited by kdiggz

5 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Why would he? He gets a career ending injury and he's out $100 million. He won't miss the salary by sitting out, he makes more in endorsements. He has a valid argument and I'm sure he will stick to it

because the season towards his contract doesn't count if he sits out right? which means he has to play another year on his rookie contract again. I can see the Giants throwing a bone, but if he goes to another team, they want him on a prove it deal and he's got no choice.

And I doubt anyone wants endorsements from someone not even playing lol. I'm sure that's in the contract. "um you need to be visible to sell our stuff"

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

because the season towards his contract doesn't count if he sits out right? which means he has to play another year on his rookie contract again. I can see the Giants throwing a bone, but if he goes to another team, they want him on a prove it deal and he's got no choice.

The asking price is 2 first round picks and at the very least they are expected to get a 1st and a 4th apparently. What team would give that up for a wr for 1 yr who would then be a free agent and can sign anywhere they want?

Also someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure he can show up as late as week 10 and have the season count.

Just now, kdiggz said:

The asking price is 2 first round picks and at the very least they are expected to get a 1st and a 4th apparently. What team would give that up for a wr for 1 yr who would then be a free agent and can sign anywhere they want?

The Rams with Sammy. A little less value traded, but win now teams do it.

Give them our two first rdrs and a 2nd rd this year plus next years 1 and zay jones for the 2nd pick in this yrs draft and odelll as long as he signs a long term deal..he is a headache but if u can sign him Mccoy can put him in his place..