Lamar Jackson at 22?

Lamer Jackson QB at pick 22 poll  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Lamar Jackson at 22? Please vote

• Yes! Good value and overlooked.
    • No! Not that high. He is Tyrod 2.0

1 minute ago, BrycePaup4ever said:

Do u think they should trade the late 3rd pick with 22 to move up to 16 or 17 if he is there?

Honestly, if that were the case and you really want him then just take him at 12. Don't play around. Get the guy you want.

If needed I'd rather mover that 3rd rounder and try to slide from 22 to the late teens if possible and grab defense.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

if they don't get one of the top 4 QB's then this is a huge failure by the McBeane admiinstration

I think he is one of the top 4.  I certainly want him over allen and even darnold as well.  Its Mayfield and Rosen then everyone else for me but Jackson is my next favorite.

I don't want him because I don't want the fighting.

All we have done for 20 years is fight about the quarterback.

I want somebody who can pass the ball better than the rest. We have always had a "yeah but". Always something that supposedly offsets that they dont pass well enough.

Trent Edwards had "poise". He was very poised. JP had a "cannon". Couldn't aim it. But wow he was strong. Also we didn't need a good Oline with JP beccause he was nimble. They actually said that. Sound familiar?Fitz was smart. When you are that smart you dont have to throw real well. Ej had "potential" and "The It Factor".

Thad Lewis...well I think they were just honest mostly about him. We couldn't get anybody else so we got Thad. 

So how about this time we get somebody who fits the job description? Is that too much to ask?

Edited by BadLandsMeanie
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1