Lamar Jackson at 22?

Lamer Jackson QB at pick 22 poll  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Lamar Jackson at 22? Please vote

• Yes! Good value and overlooked.
    • No! Not that high. He is Tyrod 2.0

12 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Tyrod can manage games in the league. You can argue that he's had success because he learned to be so conservative. The same reason why he's frustrating.

With Jackson's inaccuracy and technical issues, if he comes out guns blazing in the NFL, he might not even achieve what Taylor has. 

He had more success in college, but his NFL readiness is definitely comparable to Taylor. Those same weaknesses are why he's not considered a top 5 pick, despite the legendary college success.

You just have to watch the games and listen to film review from knowledgeable people like Eric from Cover1 or Matt Waldman or Voch Lombardi has some good QB reviews.

If your drafting Lamar Jackson you are pretty much conceding that the kid needs to hold the clipboard for a year but is that ANY different the. Josh allen?

Rosen has concussion issues

mayfield. My personal favorite is short and a hothead

darnold can’t hold onto the bal

So where exactly is the danger in this when the same dangers are there with every other draft eligible?

Saquon Barkley had 671 carries in his college career for 3843 yards and a 5.7 yd. ave. with 43 rushing TD's. He could go #1 overall.

Lamar Jackson had 655 carries for 4132 yds. and a 6.3 yd. ave. with 50 rushing TD's.

Why not get a decent QB and the best RB in the draft with one pick. Come playoff time on a snowy day in Buffalo with howling winds that make passing difficult, if not impossible, you still have a major weapon. Each and every week the opposing DC has to game plan to stop your QB from scoring anytime he gets into the open field.

4 minutes ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

If the Bills like him they should take him at 12.  The Bills lost Drew Brees because they wanted to draft Nate Clements first then trade back up for Brees.

And Russell Wilson. Buddy Nix said they had a 4th rd grade on him and they were prepared to select him

I just don't think our current FO has any interest in a mobile QB. They seem to be gearing more towards pocket passers. Acquiring McCarron and having Peterman on the roster which both have decent athleticism for QB's says allot about the direction we are heading. Rosen, Darnold, Allen all fit even Rudolph fits the description. I think it  is very unlikely we go that direction. Anybody who says I haven't seen him play and he is way underrated, I have watched him play and seen him run like a gazelle and has a cannon arm fun to watch wasn't overly impressed with his accuracy.

39 minutes ago, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

I just don't think our current FO has any interest in a mobile QB. They seem to be gearing more towards pocket passers. Acquiring McCarron and having Peterman on the roster which both have decent athleticism for QB's says allot about the direction we are heading. Rosen, Darnold, Allen all fit even Rudolph fits the description. I think it  is very unlikely we go that direction. Anybody who says I haven't seen him play and he is way underrated, I have watched him play and seen him run like a gazelle and has a cannon arm fun to watch wasn't overly impressed with his accuracy.

So they want a statue? Why wouldn't ANY NFL FO want a QB that can avoid/escape a pass rush? The best statuesque QB in the draft is probably Luke Falk. The reason his stock is so low is because he CANT avoid the rush. For the umpteenth time, Lamar Jackson is NOT a "run first/mobile QB"!!