Will the Jets take Allen or Rosen??

Not what you want but which QB do you think the Jets will take??

I say Allen. I think they love the big arm, and I think NFL gms are too awestruck by his huge arm. Any coach, GM, staff already knows they can "fix" his inefficiencies. 

Word is if Rosen is there then it’s 1000% Rosen because he fits our WCO scheme perfectly and we love the kid. Our front office absolutely needs a QB that can impact the Win column this year. Rosen just seems to be that guy for us. 

Allen is someone that we are comfortable with. We love his upside but personally I don’t think we have the organization that can develop the kid and help him reach his “potential”. Potential is a very iffy word in the world of football but if the choice comes down to Mayfield or Allen..I do believe Macc goes Allen.

I hope they take Allen.  While he was impressive at his pro day, I just don’t like what I hear when he talks.  He sounds like a teenager.  I can’t imagine him owning an NFL locker room.  That being said, he has the potential to be the best......IF he’s given the right tools to succeed.  I don’t believe the jets will do that for him, hence why I really hope he’s who the jets select, 

I don't want Allen (because I think he's terrible) but I don't want the Jets to get him either (because I'm not an expert and could be wrong).  Maybe they'll draft that John O'Korn guy.

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Word is if Rosen is there then it’s 1000% Rosen because he fits our WCO scheme perfectly and we love the kid. Our front office absolutely needs a QB that can impact the Win column this year. Rosen just seems to be that guy for us. 

Allen is someone that we are comfortable with. We love his upside but personally I don’t think we have the organization that can develop the kid and help him reach his “potential”. Potential is a very iffy word in the world of football but if the choice comes down to Mayfield or Allen..I do believe Macc goes Allen.

That was the scheme under Dennison and now it's changing to Erhardt-Perkins scheme which is what the Patriots run and a big reason as to why Deball is the new OC. He worked for the Patriots for a lot of years as WR, TE assistant coach and was the Alabama OC last year. 

This was one of the reasons as to why they moved on from Tyrod and now want more of a pocket passer QB vs an RPO QB.

Just some food for thought here. UCLA QB Josh Rosen ran a version of a WCO offense and that is kinda why I don't believe all the hype around the Bills wanting him.  

• Like (+1) 1