Stud running backs all over this draft

We need a guy like this who can push Shady in his twilight years.   

Or 

If we don’t trade away all the picks id like to see one of these two guys to provide a Kamara type boost to our offense 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 1

Besides Barkley, Ronald Jones is my favorite back in the class but I think he’s going to go in the 2nd round.

i like Hines, Adams, and Martez Carter as Day 3 targets and could throw Jaylen Samuels in with that group too; I foresee him being used mainly as a receiving back in the NFL rather than a TE. 

15 minutes ago, buffalover4life said:

Rahsad penny is my guy with the last pick in the 3rd round if he is there. Very similar to Shady, elusive, breaks arm tackles. ran a 4.46, 5'11" 220.

One of the guys I want for sure

This makes me wonder why we signed Ivory AND Jones AND Cadet.  Jones and Cadet are probably cheap and could be cut if beat out by a rookie, but Ivory got good money with a big chunk guaranteed.  Ivory's stats have declined the last couple of years and he is a physical runner approaching age 30.  Somewhere along the way I saw information indicating that Ivory's stats were actually worse than Tolbert's last season.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

This makes me wonder why we signed Ivory AND Jones AND Cadet.  Jones and Cadet are probably cheap and could be cut if beat out by a rookie, but Ivory got good money with a big chunk guaranteed.  Ivory's stats have declined the last couple of years and he is a physical runner approaching age 30.  Somewhere along the way I saw information indicating that Ivory's stats were actually worse than Tolbert's last season.

McDermott will just have to tickle those ivory's to get him back to form.

53 minutes ago, buffalover4life said:

Rahsad penny is my guy with the last pick in the 3rd round if he is there. Very similar to Shady, elusive, breaks arm tackles. ran a 4.46, 5'11" 220.

I would love this guy on our team...GO BILLS!

8 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Hoping the bills don't draft an RB. In my opinion they got a lot more important needs/holes to fill.

They can wait until next year and grab a guy in the 3rd/4th rounds. There will always be running backs available

True.  I'd much rather have an LB than an RB.  Even 2 LBs would be clutch.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Hoping the bills don't draft an RB. In my opinion they got a lot more important needs/holes to fill.

They can wait until next year and grab a guy in the 3rd/4th rounds. There will always be running backs available

I think RB is extremely important for this coming season, All our QBs will be very inexperienced. We are now one ACL from shadys career being over, 30 is not very forgiving for injury recovery. He scares you almost every time he gets actually tackled. 

Dream Scenario would go, QB, LB, RT, G, WR, HB

12.)Lamar jackson

22.)Rashaan Evans

round 2, pick the best offensive line players available. WIll get very bad next year otherwise

65.) Anthony Miller- the next AB

96.) Rashaad Penny

• Like (+1) 2