Flight Tracker SZN!

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Sorry I forgot to text you back yesterday. I was at the Pelicans game and then forgot. I’ll text you back today

It's all good.  I have put some pieces of the puzzle together. I have no idea what is going to happen but it looks like things could be pretty incredible. 

11 minutes ago, xsoldier54 said:

I'd bet my paycheck that they sign a FA QB within this week.

I agree but none of the QB's we will sign will be top break the bank FA's..  We will not be breaking any banks in FA IMO

57 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I think it means something when you consider his stated philosophy of building through the draft with cost controlled players in combination with their 2018 salary cap situation.  

But does that philosophy apply to a QB who is just entering his prime (Cousins) is the question. 

We can technicaly blow the bank on Cousins and build the rest of the team through the draft with all our picks. 

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:
1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Beane said it.

Link, quote, context?  Because he's said he's not trading up, either, and when you look at what he actually said and the qualifiers, you realize it meant nothing.

Beane said a lot of things.   Most recently that he had no plans from moving on from Tyrod.   

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

But does that philosophy apply to a QB who is just entering his prime (Cousins) is the question. 

We can technicaly blow the bank on Cousins and build the rest of the team through the draft with all our picks. 

I don't see where either party is interested in making a deal as I have said consistently. 

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Beane said a lot of things.   Most recently that he had no plans from moving on from Tyrod.   

I wouldnt belive a single word from anyone in the Bills org at this time. 

I get that Beane has, in the past, commented on bldg the team through the draft. But the QB position is another animal in my opinion. You have zero guarantees you’ll get your guy on draft day. You dont have that kind of unilateral control. FA has to be plan A. And the draft has to be plan B. 

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Not really:

"Tyrod is on our roster right now and that's the plan," Beane said. "We're just taking it day by day, and like every position, we're trying to get better everywhere. So we're looking at every position, including quarterback. But Tyrod did a lot of good things for us. But I'm not really worried about the [roster] bonus. I see him on our roster right now. Unless something changes, he'll be here through that part."

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I don't see where either party is interested in making a deal as I have said consistently. 

Youre probably right. I just dont know. Beane has done things i never expected:  trading sammy, dareus, trading for Benjamin, etc. 

2 hours ago, PolishDave said:

Why did he leave us here all alone?

He searched the NFL over and thought he found a quarterback

But someone else traded up and 

pffft he was gone.

Good one!

Where, where are you tonight?!