Cut Colton Schmidt

Irv

1 hour ago, Badthingsman said:

You are going to eat those words.  Tyrod was by far the best QB we've had since Jimbo. No doubt.  Cleveland is going to the playoffs with TT.  Got to get rid of Schmidt.  We need an  upgrade now.    He lost us that game.

Not really worried.....

5 hours ago, Badthingsman said:

Why hasn't Schmidt been cut yet?  I feel he single handedly lost the playoff game for us.  With any good punting we win that game.    

This is drugs....this is your brain on drugs...any questions?

6 hours ago, Badthingsman said:

Why hasn't Schmidt been cut yet?  I feel he single handedly lost the playoff game for us.  With any good punting we win that game.    

Thank you!!! I was seriously starting to think I was the only one saying this!!!!

6 hours ago, Badthingsman said:

Thank you!!! I was seriously starting to think I was the only one saying this!!!!

3 hours ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Giants cut Brad Wing today. Would be an upgrade.

Yeah, it's too bad Wing's stats last year were deplorable- because he'd be an ideal fit with the Bills. "Buffalo" and "Wing". It would be a Russ Brandon marketing bonanza! And since board members are advocating for cutting/trading virtually every player worth a damn on this roster, why haven't we had a thread devoted to cutting long-snapper Turd Ferguson?

9 hours ago, Badthingsman said:

Sure, it wasn’t the fact we couldnt score from the 2 yard line or put up any type of offense. I swear some people can’t rub 2 brain cells together.