Does Incarcerated Bob actually have legitimate sources?

Genuine question. I've been following him for awhile, and have always seen his scoops being disregarded by others. Just followed him for the entertainment, because why not. Lately, I believe he's on to something. Yesterday he reported news was coming today about Bills and Browns. News came. I understand he didn't exactly break the story and it was vague, but kind of interesting he said he would have news the day before everything went down. He's reporting Bills are offering a second for Foles, and now there seems to be a lot of smoke around that. Reporting more major Browns news tomorrow involving trade talk for one of their first rounders. Does he just vaguely speculate, or is he actually on to something?

58 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

And Jaden Smith has 7.5m.

Just because their followed doesn't mean they know anything.

I was only stating he has 169 k followers.  Nothing else.

No, he doesn’t.   There isn’t a semblance of authenticity in anything he passes along.   Some people were connected to Whaley through the scouting world, which is pretty tight-knit and he was never “quiet” about the organization.  Bob is not one of those people at all.   People would do well to realize that.

5 hours ago, DFT said:

No, he doesn’t.   There isn’t a semblance of authenticity in anything he passes along.   Some people were connected to Whaley through the scouting world, which is pretty tight-knit and he was never “quiet” about the organization.  Bob is not one of those people at all.   People would do well to realize that.

And I also heard he doesn’t recycle.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, vincec said:

I think the article at the link above pretty much answers the question.

Yeah, we used to use that article on the BBMB when people thought this guy was legit.

It’s amazing how many people still think he has any sort of info.