6 to one, half a dozen to another.

In light of the Tyrod Taylor trade to Cleveland, the story goes hue Jackson and the browns botched a trade attempt for Aj Mc Aaron. To me, this says the Browns place more value on Taylor than Mc Aaron. Yet some hope the bills take a flier on Mc Aaron. 

On this hand we have a trail of not good enough (great guy though and loved the value we got back). On the other a very limited trail.

My eggs go all in on the draft basket, I know you need a vet, but I see nothing but what we’ve seen for ever. Hopefully we draft high and continue to develop Peterman. No big or long investment in a bridge to nowhere.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Kelsos cap said:

In light of the Tyrod Taylor trade to Cleveland, the story goes hue Jackson and the browns botched a trade attempt for Aj Mc Aaron. To me, this says the Browns place more value on Taylor than Mc Aaron. Yet some hope the bills take a flier on Mc Aaron.

I'm not sure I place a lot of stock in Cleveland's ability to pick QBs 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I'm not sure I place a lot of stock in Cleveland's ability to pick QBs 

John Dorsey and Andy Reid brought in Alex Smith to KC and then drafted Mahomes.  This isn't the same Browns incompetence.  Dorsey wasn't the GM when they botched the McCarron trade.

• Like (+1) 1

Epic fail on all fronts.  

Since the Browns botched the trade A.J. is now a fa and can choose where he wants to play. Browns understood that and they needed to trade for their guy. 

Its not a case of them putting more more value on Tyrod in fact the Browns were offering a second and third for A.J.