Do bills/Browns potentially have deal in place?

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So the question is; did the bills trade for Tyrod for a third and have residual good faith implications that helps a move up to obtain #4.

maybe. Business is about relationships. Maybe. Deep and good thought. 

#21,22,56 and the 3rd they just gave us should do it. It just may well prove to be all about relationships,  like we should all have known

Edited by BuffAlone

9 minutes ago, mattynh said:

I’m all for the bills trading up but I hope they keep their first rounder for next year.  If they crap the bed it could be a good pick for another qb if they swing and miss.  

I believe acquiring the pick from Cleveland will allow us to keep #1 next year.

I believe the Bills have assigned a draft value to each of the FA they have signed thus far.  Vontae Davis has a draft pick value, same for Ivory and the LB form the Giants.

All of these FA signings will not be involved in the compensatory formula.  So if the Bills assigned Davis a 3rd round grade, then that 3rd round pick can then be traded away without loss of value.

So let's just assign Davis a 3rd round grade, Ivory a 4th round grade, and the Giants LB a 6th round grade.  Those picks will then be traded away to move up or acquire other players.

1 minute ago, Chuck Wagon said:

#21 / #22 / #53 / #56 / #65 = 2,555 points

#2 = 2,600 points

I think glenn would be apart of it and you could keep 53 or 56.  I believe it is a possibility.  I am surprised Taylor was traded without anyone else on the roster.  I think they either have a trade working or have a wink and nod agreement in place with a FA.

59 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Browns are most definitely taking Barkley at #1 now. Having Tyrod let's them take a QB at 4 and still get a very good rookie they can groom 

I hope I missed the sarcasm.  One because I hope I missed the sarcasm.  Two for the Browns.  They don't deserve that.  

Dorsey is picking a QB with #1 or #4.  Or a trade down or up to #2 or #3.

He just is.

If its the giants they want 1 this year and another 1st rd next year for sure. 

Cleveland already has 3 2nd rd picks, if they sell. 4 do they really want more picks all in this draft or do they want to spread that over to next year themselves

Edited by ddaryl

29 minutes ago, Manther said:

I hope I missed the sarcasm.  One because I hope I missed the sarcasm.  Two for the Browns.  They don't deserve that.  

Dorsey is picking a QB with #1 or #4.  Or a trade down or up to #2 or #3.

He just is.

Huh?

3 hours ago, kdiggz said:

Browns are most definitely taking Barkley at #1 now. Having Tyrod let's them take a QB at 4 and still get a very good rookie they can groom 

This is Def the plan for them. It could honestly set the browns up for the next 3 years if Barkley is as good as advertised and they pick the right QB at 4.

• Like (+1) 1