List of 2018 Pro Days

7 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

One scout, who covered Louisville in-season, said (at the NFL Combine) that he liked Lamar Jackson a lot on film. But said he wouldn't vouch for him early in the draft if his GM asked. You can like Lamar on-film and still have concerns about his non-football situation.

"SMEAR CAMPAIGN!!!!!!"
- skycap and John from Riverside

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Are skycap and John from Riverside at Jackson's pro day?

You have me too busy here policing your posts

STILL waiting to hear from you what you would do if you were bills managemment

Im gonna say....because I do try to stay balanced....

The not running the 40 at the pro day is baffling to me......this sounds like his mama talking

1 minute ago, Blokestradamus said:

How poorly this will portray him to some teams is going to cost him a little more than the 3% that the agent would get.

Not a clue who is in his ear but I have seen some suggestions of an overbearing mother.

Overbearing mother's are wonderful, just ask the Giants how mature Eli Apple is. 

3 minutes ago, evanmachlan said:

Doesn’t bother me at all that he’s not running. We know he can run.

I like that it pisses him off that some people are trying to encourage him to switch positions. He’s a QB and a damn good one.

If he's a "damn good one" then why isn't he ranked ahead of Rosen, Darnold, Allen and Mayfield?

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Dude he’s having a great showing so far.  

And all 32 NFL teams are there

lol.... the format so far has drawn jokes from mayock and others. he hasn't attempted anything they want to see yet... hopefully he will but calling it a great showing so far is sorta crazy. 

its evident they started out trying to showcase some of their other propects at rb with the shorter routes.... they just touched on it again, that he hasn't attempted a single throw they want to see him improve on from the season. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

If he's a "damn good one" then why isn't he ranked ahead of Rosen, Darnold, Allen and Mayfield?

Depends on your perspective. I've seen him higher than at least Allen.

on a different note, Jackson has some HORRIBLE receivers to throw to.

I don't know if it was the receivers, the format of the pro-day or Lamar himself, but that did not look good.

Dropped passes....  Same route run, but ball placed all over the place....  Hard to catch passes....