Chappaquidick

/dev/null

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Well...I'd say killing a girl is probably anyone's darkest hour.  

But it wouldn't even be a story but for Kennedy.  You never hear about it when I dismember a hooker, after all...

Except for when you brag about your artistry, like now.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

There's no artistry in dismembering a hooker.

The artistry's in the posing.

No artistry in the dismembering?

No artistry in the dismembering?!?!

Here's a man who needs to learn to paint with his boning knife if I've ever seen one.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

There's no artistry in dismembering a hooker.

Sure there is. If you just hack them apart, you leave evidence all over the place. The artistry comes in doing it with the least amount of splatter and minimal cleanup and disposal. 

27 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Sure there is. If you just hack them apart, you leave evidence all over the place. The artistry comes in doing it with the least amount of splatter and minimal cleanup and disposal. 

Dexter, you're back!

57 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

That's not artistry, that's craftsmanship.  

On 3/27/2018 at 10:37 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

As a lib... I can't stand the Kennedy, Irish love.  Maybe because I am of Pollock decent.

Too bad he didn't have one of these:

32e423c6-45b0-4510-9db4-478cbd138299_1.b

Think the dirt ball misogynists would have reached for it?

He should have at least had a couple of live jackets under the seat. He was driving a boat after all.

Edited by reddogblitz

11 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

He should have at least had a couple of live jackets under the seat. He was driving a boat after all.

The typo is great. Especially after I looked at EII's picture wondering wtf it was and thinking it was some sex toy.

Edited by Boyst62
  • Haha (+1) 1

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 8:47 PM, Just Jack said:

That's why I use a exacto knife. After I drain the body of course. Works like a charm, or so I heard. :ph34r:

56 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Flashback: Ted Kennedy tries to secretly work with Russia to stop Ronald Reagan’s reelection.

Ted Kennedy Made Secret Overtures to Russia to Prevent Ronald Reagan’s Re-Election

https://www.dailysignal.com/2016/12/14/ted-kennedy-made-secret-overtures-to-russia-to-prevent-ronald-reagans-re-election/

161213_KennedyKGB3_Mooney-1250x650.jpg...............actual collusion

Those were sad times, Carter left the country with morale at zero and in shithole status

thank goodness for Reagan and then Trump