Chappaquidick

/dev/null

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

'Second Thoughts': Hollywood Cancels Two Clinton-Lewinsky TV Dramas

While the Kennedys didn't stop the Chappaquiddick movie, it looks like the Clintons can still create "second thoughts" in Hollywood.

Ryan Murphy "hit the brakes" on a season of his FX series American Crime Story centered on Monica Lewinsky. 

That actually seems like a wise move.  The program that covered OJ and Andrew Cunanan wanted to follow thos up with a full season on "Clinton lied under oath and got a blow job?"  :lol:

3 hours ago, Keukasmallie said:

Is there a specific number of years that must pass before a network sets out to totally obfuscate an historical event?

The media has already deemed everything done by the Dems for the next 1,000 years was perfect

when they are totally dead wrong, quite often, with massive common sense telling them so, then try to pretend it didn’t matter

drunken vehicular manslaugter and then lying like a total mofo is completely egregious, forcing the media to eventually think maybe this was a bad thing

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

drunken vehicular manslaugter and then lying like a total mofo is completely egregious, forcing the media to eventually think maybe this was a bad thing

Hey. It was a "dark moment". Cut him some slack :rolleyes:

my democrat friend tells me the movie is part of a vast right-wing conspiracy to derail Joe's upcoming 2020 run cuz they know he would whip Donald's you know what

22 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Hey. It was a "dark moment". Cut him some slack :rolleyes:

my democrat friend tells me the movie is part of a vast right-wing conspiracy to derail Joe's upcoming 2020 run cuz they know he would whip Donald's you know what

The recent cable show on HBO or FX or whatever put them in a horrible view over Chap, especially Ethel’s evil actions on the matter

it’s totally open season on them now

Ted was able to whitewash the whole thing by 1980, he was ruined by not being able to answer why he wanted to be President in a cupcake live interview

52 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Sorry if I'm injecting some logic into a good old fashioned #resistance rant, but what exactly does Joe Biden have to do with Chappaquidick?

15 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Sorry if I'm injecting some logic into a good old fashioned #resistance rant, but what exactly does Joe Biden have to do with Chappaquidick?

Everything is connected in the total black and white world they live in

26 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Oh that Joe.  Is your friend drooling at the prospect of Kennedy vs Trump?

Let the remaining generations pish away what’s left of the $$ in peace....

l9PSFLJb_bigger.jpgNBC NewsVerified account @NBCNews
FollowFollow @NBCNews
Forty-nine years after the mysterious car crash in Chappaquiddick, Massachusetts, that left a woman drowned in a pond and nearly sank the political career of Sen. Ted Kennedy, Hollywood is plumbing the murky depths of the scandal for the first time.

It's uh...not mysterious at all actually. Like not one bit mysterious.

Edited by B-Man

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It's uh...not mysterious at all actually. Like not one bit mysterious.

The worst was when the media talked about what would have been Mary Jo’s 65th birthday and how she would have appreciated how Ted’s work in the Senate helped women out 

• Like (+1) 1

Then the family got into a rape hassle on a Good Friday, whereby a young Kennedy had to testify about seeing Teddy naked chasing some bimbo around .

The one played his filthy money to get out of a statutory charge only to die smashing into a tree like a fool on skies

Edited by row_33