4 Round Mock Draft w/trades. NFL.com

PIZ

4 minutes ago, ILoveEndingTheSeasonInNov said:

All will not be fixed in one draft or off-season,  but if we land our franchise QB? Winning!

No!! We all know you build a winner by picking DTs, CBs and LBs.  You clearly haven’t been watching the Bills recent dynasty.

• Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, NewEra said:

No one KNOWS.  He’s still clueless. I can’t see us filling all of those Lb and DT positions via free agency this offseason.   Do you?  

When conducting a mock draft you should keep a teams biggest holes in mind.  He didn’t, so he’s clueless imo.  His track record shows similar.

Everyones track record of mocks is 100% worthless and a F grade or lower in all mocks.  No one is even remotely accurate.  Not picking on you or your comment, as its a common and popular one by many...but I never understood why people slam certain mock drafts as if any others are actually reliable.  Thats like saying my dogs poo smells worse than your dogs poo...what difference does it make, its still just 2 piles of poo.  

2 hours ago, the skycap said:

PLEASE NO!!!!

Why?  I'd take Rosen over Mayfield myself, but I like them both and if McBeane think they can craft a better QB out of Mayfield than Rosen - they're the ones who have to work with him and it's their careers on the line.  I'm just happy at the idea that 1) we could trade up and 2) my two favorite QB would be there.

That said, mock drafts are almost always worthless and at this point less than worthless.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

No one KNOWS.  He’s still clueless. I can’t see us filling all of those Lb and DT positions via free agency this offseason.   Do you?  

When conducting a mock draft you should keep a teams biggest holes in mind.  He didn’t, so he’s clueless imo.  His track record shows similar.

Unless we pickup a bunch of Roman Humber types. I don't want to even think about that but at least he gave us a QB.

4 hours ago, Logic said:

Fair enough. In my opinion, every one of his picks was at a need position. 1—-We need a RT, C, CB, EDGE, and QB. They may not be the BIGGEST needs,2—— but what if the value isn't there at those picks? Would you still prefer he plug a DT and LB into the mock just because those are the biggest needs?

I'm not saying the guy doing the mock isn't clueless about the Bills. He probably is. Most mock drafters are. But this whole "every pick made needs to fill a primary need" idea is off base. That's often not how drafts work, especially if the value isn't there. And once again, the positions he picked for the Bills ARE needs. And for the record, I too think the Bills will draft a defensive tackle and a linebacker. But my MAIN point was that if they identify and then trade up for and secure what they believe to be a franchise quarterback, the rest is gravy to me.

1—Why do we need a RT?  Did we trade Cordy Glenn or Dion Dawkins?  The value is there 2—- there is value there there.  

I didnt say say every single pick needs to fill a primary need.  I said that DT and Lb are our 2 biggest needs (minus franchise qb, which he addressed and I’d be very happy with the trade he proposed) and he didn’t have us taking either in any round. Just doesn’t make sense with our current roster.  Sure, we will make plenty of moves before the draft and will fill some holes. I just think ignoring our front 7 minus 1 edge rusher is just ridiculous.  It is.

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Everyones track record of mocks is 100% worthless and a F grade or lower in all mocks.  No one is even remotely accurate.  Not picking on you or your comment, as its a common and popular one by many...but I never understood why people slam certain mock drafts as if any others are actually reliable.  Thats like saying my dogs poo smells worse than your dogs poo...what difference does it make, its still just 2 piles of poo.  

I slammed it because it neglected our 2 biggest gaping holes minus qb.  It tells me he is clueless. And he is.  I get that these are useless and in general a big waste of time.  His was a bugger waste of time than most.

Edited by NewEra

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

This Mock shows the Bills making a big move to grab their future QB, then apparently grab some O Lineman to protect him and all of you want to complain about the lack of a Linebacker?? Hahahaha!

Some people here think holes only entail every position other then QB.  DT and LB more important positions definitely.  Who's wants a Matt Ryan or Drew Bress when u can have a Star Lotulelei or Luke Kuechly.  I mean cmon is this even a debate. 

Btw i love his mock we come out the draft with Mayfield, Carlton Davis and Frank Ragnow . Sign me up. 

6 hours ago, PIZ said:

Please please please let this happen !!!   0:)  0:)  0:)

7 hours ago, NewEra said:

Zero DTs or LBs.  Dudes clueless 

Yep, but the first pick is great!

We just signed Davis so no need for CB that high.

6 hours ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Better off doing one of those random drafts

We've been doing those for years :D

6 hours ago, the skycap said:

PLEASE NO!!!!

No Lamar buddy.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Why?  I'd take Rosen over Mayfield myself, but I like them both and if McBeane think they can craft a better QB out of Mayfield than Rosen - they're the ones who have to work with him and it's their careers on the line.  I'm just happy at the idea that 1) we could trade up and 2) my two favorite QB would be there.

That said, mock drafts are almost always worthless and at this point less than worthless.

I just think that there are too many holes to fill and don't want to give up that many of my picks to move up. I feel that a good QB is gonna fall to us at 21. Remember where Aaron Rodgers got picked!!

6 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Yep, but the first pick is great!

We just signed Davis so no need for CB that high.

We've been doing those for years :D

No Lamar buddy.

It's not just about Lamar. There are too many holes to fill on the roster to give up that many choices in a draft full of good prospects!! I feel that a good QB will fall to the Bills spot at 21. 

4 hours ago, the skycap said:

I just think that there are too many holes to fill and don't want to give up that many of my picks to move up. I feel that a good QB is gonna fall to us at 21. Remember where Aaron Rodgers got picked!!

It's not just about Lamar. There are too many holes to fill on the roster to give up that many choices in a draft full of good prospects!! I feel that a good QB will fall to the Bills spot at 21. 

Stop with the holes already. Holes can be easily filled with quality players just like we did LAST YEAR.