Preston Brown thinks he can help the Patriots

Domdab99

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

His comment about everyone from the Bills who goes to the Pats goes to either Super Bowls or Pro Bowls. Super Bowls? No **** Sherlock. Pro Bowls? ? Nope. Try again. Gilmore actually went to the Pro Bowl with the Bills but was not selected with the Pats. No former Bills were selected to the Pro Bowl. 

As an aside, Zach Brown also went to the Pro bowl with the Bills, but then was not selected with the Redskins. None of the other guys he mentioned who had good seasons after they left  (all WRs btw, nice throwing TT under the bus along the way) who made the playoffs (boohoo oh wait you did too) went to the pro Bowl either.  

The author tried like Gumby to make it look like Gillislee did anything, which was amusing. 

Recall when Preston was being described as Football smart and intuitive? Being Coached by his Pop was being mentioned early on after drafted.
 Not sure any of that is true anymore.

I tried

1 hour ago, benderbender said:

He’s a free agent talking his name up. I can’t hate him for that. But the Gronk cheap shot without retribution, and no hard feelings towards a team that have beat you regularly really speaks to his sense of commradery. 

yup. no question

23 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Whoa!

damm. thatsa some K A Tweeting from Reilly. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He had 144 tackles last year and we act like he’s a scrub. A lot of that is because the DTs were so atrocious vs. the run but he still held his own. He was fine in pass coverage in our zone defense because he is heady. His quick recognition offsets some of his lack of athleticism. Teams didn’t exploit him in the passing game. He is an above average NFL starter. 

I don't think he's a scrub.  I think he's a good player.  I'm not sure he's the MLB of McDermott's dreams though.

I'm sure we'd like to keep him, but I'm also sure he's dreaming of the Big Payday, and someone will likely give it to him.  I could be wrong, but I don't THINK it will be the Patriots.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tipster19 said:

!@#$ him! This isn’t sour grapes either. I have never been a Preston Brown fan, I think he’s a gutless, balless bastard who always seems to stand around the pile or comes in when the play is just about over, trying to pad his stats. I hope he does go to the Patriots, maybe then we could score more. Good bye jerk-off, go blow Gilmore while you’re at it.

You just always seem to whitewash everything! Tell us what you really think of him. LOL

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't think he's a scrub.  I think he's a good player.  I'm not sure he's the MLB of McDermott's dreams though.

I'm sure we'd like to keep him, but I'm also sure he's dreaming of the Big Payday, and someone will likely give it to him.

always the balanced opinion from you.
 you  employ yoga don't you ?
Meditations and perhaps martial arts.

If we look at McD's defenses he does not use  a MLB like Brown plays the game.
Look for Bills to gain move away from a " downhill MLB "
 Bills will improve the Mlb position just as they will need to improve the interior DL. hand in hand

Edited by 3rdand12

I don't want this team to give him any kind of offer.

If he were to say this after he signed, I can get it. But to say it now, after reports came out that his agent has been in contact with the Bills, forget him.

It's childish but at some point sports are childish.

5 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

It is. I did a thorough investigation and it is our PS/UDFA WR. Same Twitter handle and all. 

Thank you for doing the legwork and setting us straight !
 so cool to have a another player call PB out. Brown needs to check it

;)

Edited by 3rdand12