Favorite Al Pacino movie

Another Fan

The other Attica thread reminded me of him.  Plus I started a favorite DeNiro movie thread a few weeks back so only fitting to start one on one of his "acting rivals" so to speak.

The first two Godfather movies were good but I'll go with Dog Day Afternoon, Scarface, and And Justice For All.  The last scene in the later mentioned movie makes it great.

Warning: Spoilers!

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Devils Advocate

Pacino was great in that.  But Keanu Reeves was so horrible that I couldn't list the movie.  It would have been so much better with a better actor alongside Pacino.

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Pacino was great in that.  But Keanu Reeves was so horrible that I couldn't list the movie.  It would have been so much better with a better actor alongside Pacino.

I've always liked Reeves , thought he did fine, never really thought about him being bad in the movie I guess.

Godfather I and II have to be #1 (taken together as a whole, which is how I view those movies)

Followed by Glengarry Glen Ross which is an amazing film with unbelievable writing and acting and Pacino's character in it is great.

I used to love Scarface but it doesn't stand the test of time in my opinion.

Brian De Palma is way over-rated.