Jennifer Aniston getting divorced

\GoBillsInDallas/

38 minutes ago, 707BillsFan said:

Justin or Jennifer? 

People seem to bash Jennifer, I'll volunteer myself to find out what's really going on. 

Its hard to be famous with every sclub of a man out there thinking he could win her over 

2 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I always got the impression she was a pain in the ass. Comes off as wholesome, but behind the scenes is a real hand Full. Same with Taylor Swift.

Women hate her.  I have no idea whats up with that, but i hear women gloating and remarking about how Jen can't keep a man.  Something is up.  Again, i have no idea.

10 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Women hate her.  I have no idea whats up with that, but i hear women gloating and remarking about how Jen can't keep a man.  Something is up.  Again, i have no idea.

This will be the last we speak of Jennifer Anistons marriage. We're men God damn it. 

2 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

This will be the last we speak of Jennifer Anistons marriage. We're men God damn it. 

But.....I still have to go through the checkout line at the grocery store! OK, I’ll just stare at my phone....

Seriously, life must suck when every move you make is photographed and then they make up crap about you, your life and your family. Money is NOT everything.