Jennifer Aniston getting divorced

\GoBillsInDallas/

8 hours ago, Augie said:

Fame and fortune? Give me the fortune, you can keep the fame! Who wants to live in that fishbowl? Hats of to the people who manage to stay regular people, with healthy relationships. 

this 1000 times over.  i would had being bothered every time i leave the house.  i can't even stand it when someone recognizes me at the gym or wegmans, and i'm a nobody.

• Haha (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, teef said:

this 1000 times over.  i would had being bothered every time i leave the house.  i can't even stand it when someone recognizes me at the gym or wegmans, and i'm a nobody.

In my neighborhood when I'm out at local events, I'm the guy who flies the Bills flag on Sundays    :D

lol

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Christie Brinkley has been divorced 4 times.  Have the men left her or she left the men?

Several men have left Aniston.  I believe the men have left her?

IIRC, her last husband was banging the 17 year old baby sitter or something along those lines.  The NY Post had a field day.

13 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

IIRC, her last husband was banging the 17 year old baby sitter or something along those lines.  The NY Post had a field day.

it's tough to have enough $$$ to hire a 17YOBS and stay faithful apparently

12 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Women hate her.  I have no idea whats up with that, but i hear women gloating and remarking about how Jen can't keep a man.  Something is up.  Again, i have no idea.

Really?

I've always gotten the impression that women love her. She still has a big fan base.

On 2/15/2018 at 9:46 PM, RaoulDuke79 said:

I always got the impression she was a pain in the ass. Comes off as wholesome, but behind the scenes is a real hand Full. Same with Taylor Swift.

Yes..she must be a mess to live with.The last time she was on Jimmy Kimmel she looked like she was po'd at the world.She's your new Liz Taylor (not Rip).