Mike Mayock's Final 2018 Draft Position Rankings & Top 100 Prospects - Mock Draft on Wednesday at 8 PM ET on NFLN

26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Pft with apparently someone in the know involved also has us taking Allen at #6. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/04/25/pfts-one-and-only-2018-mock-draft/

[Editor’s note: I’ve had very little to do with this mock draft. So don’t blame me if you hate it. If you like it, I’ll take the credit. The mock draft was largely with input from people who have experience drafting players, including one person whose name would be instantly recognizable and would prompt you to say, “Maybe this isn’t a bunch of BS, after all.” Regardless, here it is.]

We'll soon see.

Just now, MAJBobby said:
qO_ps6W5_normal.jpg Jesse Pantuosco (@JessePantuosco)
Josh Rosen and Josh Allen had 2 mutual opponents last year: Oregon and Hawaii. Rosen's stats in those 2 games: 43-61 (70.5 completion percentage), 595 passing yards, 7 TD, 0 INT, 190.3 QB rating. Allen: 18-43 (41.9), 156 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT, 73.4 QB rating.

Yeah but the Bills have an established QB coach and lots of weapons in the pas-

eff

Mark it down. With the first overall pick in the NFL draft, the Cleveland Browns select Josh Allen, QB out of Wyoming. 

Not getting Big Ben really bothered me when that occurred as well. I was certain he was our guy, likely was. If so, why don’t you move up? As a result Buffalo’s women were more safe. But long playoff drought. 

Edited by KzooMike

24 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Would be really disappointed if they pick Allen with Rosen on the board. 

I wouldn't :P

Rosen might be the slickest QB in the draft but there are real reasons why he would fall in the draft. Unlike Arron Rodgers, I highly doubt this kid even plays a full season...ever!

Listen to what Mayock said, as Allen has the best arm talent in the draft, football IQ like Carson Wentz and if he can get over some hurdles he could be special. There are real reasons as to why Mayock ranks him as his #2 QB in this year's draft.

Once it's all said and done and if given time to develop with good coaching Josh Allen will be the best QB/player in this years draft class.

On 2/15/2018 at 4:43 PM, Ittakestime said:

Mayock gets his rankings from what he is hearing in league circles.

I think people are going to be surprised when Allen is drafted really high.  Rosen is overrated, not sure why people are so in love with him.  Attitude and injuries are too big of negatives for him to go high.

You just described what some were saying about Jim Kelly when he came out.

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

You just described what some were saying about Jim Kelly when he came out.

It was only the injury factor with Jim Kelly as he had a severe shoulder separation that derailed his senior year and it was so bad he needed pins inserted to hold it together. Plus, the doctors told him he might never regain a full throwing motion.

Kelly had no attitude problem save for the fact that he stated he didn't want to play in the colder cities after playing in Miami in college. Nobody wanted to play for the Buffalo Bills back in the early 80's, nobody!

6 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Rosen might be the slickest QB in the draft but there are real reasons why he would fall in the draft. Unlike Arron Rodgers, I highly doubt this kid even plays a full season...ever!

Listen to what Mayock said, as Allen has the best arm talent in the draft, football IQ like Carson Wentz and if he can get over some hurdles he could be special. There are real reasons as to why Mayock ranks him as his #2 QB in this year's draft.

Once it's all said and done and if given time to develop with good coaching Josh Allen will be the best QB/player in this years draft class.

Listen to all of those ifs

1 minute ago, Nihilarian said:

It was only the injury factor with Jim Kelly as he had a severe shoulder separation that derailed his senior year and it was so bad he needed pins inserted to hold it together. Plus, the doctors told him he might never regain a full throwing motion.

Kelly had no attitude problem save for the fact that he stated he didn't want to play in the colder cities after playing in Miami in college. Nobody wanted to play for the Buffalo Bills back in the early 80's, nobody!

Really hmmmm 

did he not say I am here in houston want to retire here and say something like buffalo or houston you get the point. 

Ans what is Rosens attitude problem again???

9 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Allen had his collarbone shattered and put together from 7 broken pieces. Two years ago. So he’s injury prone too

11 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

He very well could be, and I will be more than happy to give him a chance. :)

if he ends up being the next Bledsoe though, my whipping stick will be wailing all over him.

• Like (+1) 1

Mayock clearly states that Allen needs to sit behind a Brees, Manning, or Brady for a year to learn how to be an NFL quarterback.

Sooooo....I suppose the Bills are hoping that sitting behind AJ McCarron will be just as good?

I wanna vomit.

• Like (+1) 1