Active shooter at Florida high school

2 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

So you're a homophobe as well as a Nazi.

Then me deliberately misread the preface of Freud’s Civilization and it’s Discontents.

Edited by row_33

9 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Are you high?  ALL I do here is deconstruct hypocrisy.  I'm nothing but a messenger.

You and gator are just too blinded by your own stupidity to notice anything but.

You're an idiot. Delusional. 

Edited by LA Grant

On 2/20/2018 at 12:19 PM, DC Tom said:

You lost the argument at "civilian model assault weapon."

The anti-gun lobby would do much better if they knew anything about what they were talking about.  

You have no argument. You are just pedantic for the sake of pedantry. You are a stupid person.

On 2/19/2018 at 11:12 AM, LABillzFan said:

Yep. I would argue it's one of the most critical issues of our time. Unfortunately, we see it primarily in the poor minority communities (over 77% of black children are born to a single mother) , and whenever anyone -- even a person of color -- tries to point this out from a position of self-accountability and -responsibility, it turns into a shouting match about something other than the problem.

But let's take the guns. Because everyone knows if someone wants to kill a bunch of people, and make it illegal to get a weapon, they'll change their mind and choose to not kill anyone.

Attaboy. Father-less households are the most critical issues of our time. Really great point here. No, I'm serious. You're totally right. That's exactly what killed all of these people. They didn't have fathers! Are you an author outside of here? You ought to be! You're SMART.

Yes, we should blame anything but guns. ANYTHING! It quite literally doesn't need to make any sense, be connected to reality, or even this specific example. Everything is okay as long as guns are not receiving any blame (apologies to guns for even putting them near the word 'blame'). Did Fabio admire your guns? 

9 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I made a case for freedom of speech.  Then I made 100 gypsies dig their own mass grave.

I condemn the death of the Innocents children and minorities at the hands of in authoritative militant police. But then I got it over real good when I did bombing strikes killing civilians at 10 times the rate of a bad guy because I was too kitty to send in ground forces or do more than just talk

I've killed like tens of thousands of innocent people, I'm pretty much Hitler