Bills hire Terry Robiskie as WR coach

YoloinOhio

I think they did about as good as you could do this late in the process.  Highlights: WR coach for the Atlanta Falcons during their best passing years (Julio Jones, Roddy White) and OC for the Titans last year.  Played RB in the pros but has had a lot of experience coaching WR's

Good hire imo!

I'm happy that they got their guy. Whether or not that guy is the right guy remains to be seen, but you can't argue that he doesn't have the experience in the league to understand how to do his job. Also love that he worked with Julio Jones and Roddy White when those two Really blew up.

I think they did about as good as you could do this late in the process.  Highlights: WR coach for the Atlanta Falcons during their best passing years (Julio Jones, Roddy White) and OC for the Titans last year.  Played RB in the pros but has had a lot of experience coaching WR's

Good hire imo!

Solid hire for sure. And (maybe) an insurance policy in case Daboll is a complete disaster. Not saying he will be, but I think about how awful Dennison was, when I wished we canned him mid-season and realized we had no one who could take over the play calling. At least the old guy has some OC experience, too.

19 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Good hire imo!

Jones/White:  "hey coach, good afternoon"

Robiskie: "yeah, let me know if you need anything"

4 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

Solid hire for sure. And (maybe) an insurance policy in case Daboll is a complete disaster. Not saying he will be, but I think about how awful Dennison was, when I wished we canned him mid-season and realized we had no one who could take over the play calling. At least the old guy has some OC experience, too.

And doesn’t hurt that we play the AFC South this year given he was an OC there for two years. Familiarity with those defenses/personnel 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

A name to keep in mind on the FA market:

Terrelle Pryor.  Robiskie son was the WR at OSU when Pryor was the QB there.

I think this offense severely misses a Pryor like talent.

He will be cheaper this year than last year but not sure he will go somewhere there isn’t a proven QB in place 

• Like (+1) 1