Reuben Foster arrested for second time this offseason; DV suspected

YoloinOhio

On 2/11/2018 at 7:32 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

This ruins the high of signing Jimmy G for the 49ers.  Two offseason arrests for Foster. :doh:

I’m sure it doesn’t make them happy but I don’t think it ruins their high from finding a franchise qb for a measly second rounder. 

Sounds like something a sour grapes fan of a team that doesn’t have a qb or an all-star linebacker would say to feel better about their situation. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

5 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

This is weird. In another thread, I was told Alabama and it’s football program only has the highest of academic standards!

Another Criminal Justice major.

I guess the 49ers didn't grill Reuben properly after the first arrest....

22 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

Because Reuben isn't an idiot?

He may not be? 
He might act idiotic though :ph34r:

22 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Another Criminal Justice major.

I guess the 49ers didn't grill Reuben properly after the first arrest....

Grilling the Rye is key

18 hours ago, Gugny said:

I wonder if his mother is a prostitute.

why , you lookin to hook up ?

My Mom is.

Pm Me Gug.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

Good thing he didn’t take a knee, or else he’d be out of a job. 

Which NFL player was fired for taking a knee?

Didn't we all see Jerry Jones kneeling with his players?  I missed the part where he then fired them all.

30 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Which NFL player was fired for taking a knee?

Didn't we all see Jerry Jones kneeling with his players?  I missed the part where he then fired them all.

Lol why doesn’t Colin K. have a job again? Why isn’t Eric Reid getting signed? Don’t be disengenuous.

These DV threads are the best. All we've got confirmed here is "DV SUSPECTED" and we've already got this guy convicted.

I realize that he's an habitual pot smoker and as such is probably guilty of anything else levied against him, but if you people knew dick **** about what the legal threshold for DV was in most states you probably wouldn't be so quick to run your sanctimonious mouths.

This guy might well be a 1st class POS, but as of right now all I know is he smokes pot and he may or may not have been at fault in some domestic conflict.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Rob's House said:

These DV threads are the best. All we've got confirmed here is "DV SUSPECTED" and we've already got this guy convicted.

I realize that he's an habitual pot smoker and as such is probably guilty of anything else levied against him, but if you people knew dick **** about what the legal threshold for DV was in most states you probably wouldn't be so quick to run your sanctimonious mouths.

This guy might well be a 1st class POS, but as of right now all I know is he smokes pot and he may or may not have been at fault in some domestic conflict.

Innocent until proved guilty. A lot of piling on because of ignorance and jealousy.

It took two months to decide whether there was enough evidence to charge Foster with a crime after he allegedly punched the woman in the head 8 - 10 times?

So we are supposed to believe that the woman was allegedly punched in the head by a 230 lb football player 8 - 10 times and she only sustained bruises and a ruptured ear drum (which can be caused by a number of things)? How could something this vicious happen and there not be overwhelming evidence of a crime that would lead to immediate charges?

The story sounds fishy. Maybe there is someone here in law enforcement who can make sense of it.

Edited by Sky Diver

1 hour ago, Sky Diver said:

Innocent until proved guilty. A lot of piling on because of ignorance and jealousy.

It took two months to decide whether there was enough evidence to charge Foster with a crime after he allegedly punched the woman in the head 8 - 10 times?

So we are supposed to believe that the woman was allegedly punched in the head by a 230 lb football player 8 - 10 times and she only sustained bruises and a ruptured ear drum (which can be caused by a number of things)? How could something this vicious happen and there not be overwhelming evidence of a crime that would lead to immediate charges?

The story sounds fishy. Maybe there is someone here in law enforcement who can make sense of it.

Par for the course.

8 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

Lol why doesn’t Colin K. have a job again? Why isn’t Eric Reid getting signed? Don’t be disengenuous.

Were they the only players who have kneeled?  Why aren't all such players gone from the league.  They all still have jobs and some of them have been re-signed or signed as free agents.

You list a grand total of 2 players who did not lose their jobs over kneeling. 

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Were they the only players who have kneeled?  Why aren't all such players gone from the league.  They all still have jobs and some of them have been re-signed or signed as free agents.

You list a grand total of 2 players who did not lose their jobs over kneeling. 

Thats because they’re not under contract, Dumbass

3 hours ago, Sky Diver said:

Haha, if Josh Rosen did this, you would have given him the death penalty.  I mean we all know you’re a homer and not rational but trying to defend this is a bad look.  The guy, much like RI, has had more issues than just this. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

“Where there is smoke, there is fire”.

Is that a legal principle? What happened to the presumption of innocence? Maybe we should dispense of a trial and lock him up.

The woman allegedly gets punched in the face in the face 8 - 10 times by a 230lb Adonis and she has bruises? It takes 2 months to collect evidence to charge him?

Try using critical thinking. Does the story make sense?

Just now, Sky Diver said:

“Where there is smoke, there is fire”.

Is that a legal principle? What happened to the presumption of innocence? Maybe we should dispense of a trial and lock him up.

The woman allegedly gets punched in the face in the face 8 - 10 times by a 230lb Adonis and she has bruises? It takes 2 months to collect evidence to charge him?

Try using critical thinking. Does the story make sense?

He was off teams’ draft boards prior to the draft!